PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Company

icenix
12-13-2011, 5:56 PM
I ordered my upper last night at about 11:15 p.m. By 11:00 a.m. my item(s) had shipped. Less than 12 hours later, during the holidays too.

Impressive.

Can't wait to get it.

mlevans66
12-13-2011, 6:07 PM
Yeah that's BCM for you, congats! :thumbsup: Which one you get?

Dreaded Claymore
12-13-2011, 6:16 PM
Well done, BCM. Well done.
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab17/DreadedClaymore/applause.gif

mrvash
12-13-2011, 7:01 PM
Very good choice for your first AR! You'll love it, which upper did you end up going with?

icenix
12-13-2011, 7:08 PM
https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BCM-URG-MID-16LW%20BFH%20VTRX11

I went with the 11" hand guards after all, rather than the 13"

I am happy with my choice and I can't wait to get it. However, I am already spending way more than I should be. I don't know what I am going to do about sights yet - no money left, and I still have other stuff to buy, like ammo, something to transport it in, etc.

mrvash
12-13-2011, 7:09 PM
https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BCM-URG-MID-16LW BFH VTRX11

I went with the 11" barrel after all.

I am happy with my choice and I can't wait to get it. However, I am already spending way more than I should be. I don't know what I am going to do about sights yet - no money left, and I still have other stuff to buy, like ammo, something to transport it in, etc.

Superb! I know the feeling of going over budget, but in a way that is good cause in the long run you'll end up with the AR you'll want.

tmorse
12-13-2011, 9:00 PM
ditto on their speed and customer service. Ordered an 18 inch upper on black Friday weekend. They had it to me before the end of the next week. Only BAD is I didn't read the description carefully enough and didn't also order the bold and carrier group. They had that to me in 3 or 4 days. Good swag in the the upper box.

h0use
12-13-2011, 9:18 PM
very nice!

hcbr
12-13-2011, 11:41 PM
:thumbsup: for bravo co.

FourLoko
12-13-2011, 11:49 PM
what BCG did you go with?

JLman
12-14-2011, 9:55 AM
Yeah, I was quite impressed with their turn around as well. As I ordered pretty much the same thing as you except with the Troy Industries 11" rail as well as BCG & a few other accessories on Monday 12/12/11 & it was shipped out the next day. I am looking forward to putting her all together. Post some pics once you get her! :D

0331Marine
12-14-2011, 10:46 AM
I wish Palmetto State Armory was like that. I'm on 11 days with no tracking number. Only thing I got from them was "It will be there Friday". Never again........

evidens83
12-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Love that TRX rail. Excellent choice! BCM is good peeps.

roushstage2
12-14-2011, 1:06 PM
I wish Palmetto State Armory was like that. I'm on 11 days with no tracking number. Only thing I got from them was "It will be there Friday". Never again........
Saw your other post about that. I'm on 11 days too, but I got a tracking number for mine back on the 8th, before it even actually shipped. Mine was sent out last night. Nothing in junk mail?

21SF
12-14-2011, 1:08 PM
Better to go over budget now and enjoy your rifle than stay under budget and have something that just not quite what you wanted.....

gun toting monkeyboy
12-14-2011, 3:43 PM
The only thing that consistantly pisses me off about BCM is the fact that they call me before 6:30 am to confirm the shipping address. Every freakin' time. And the guy on the phone always sounds cheerful about it, like it is the world's funniest joke. Ha ha ha. I called the Californian and woke him up. Isn't that funny. I am so freakin' clever. If it wasn't for the fact that their stuff is so good and such decent prices... :mad: All I can say is enjoy the snow up there, cheese head. It is still sunny out here. :p

-Mb

0331Marine
12-14-2011, 4:08 PM
Saw your other post about that. I'm on 11 days too, but I got a tracking number for mine back on the 8th, before it even actually shipped. Mine was sent out last night. Nothing in junk mail?

Nope, nothing. I ordered on Dec 3rd, sad part is its just a buffer kit....

icenix
12-14-2011, 6:41 PM
The only thing that consistantly pisses me off about BCM is the fact that they call me before 6:30 am to confirm the shipping address. Every freakin' time. And the guy on the phone always sounds cheerful about it, like it is the world's funniest joke. Ha ha ha. I called the Californian and woke him up. Isn't that funny. I am so freakin' clever. If it wasn't for the fact that their stuff is so good and such decent prices... :mad: All I can say is enjoy the snow up there, cheese head. It is still sunny out here. :p

-Mb

Oh yeah, they called me at like 5:30 am. They said they always like to confirm the address when the billing and mailing addresses are different. He didn't sound cheery, but was very nice. I didn't answer and I just called him back a while later.

I did think about that too....he knows he's calling Cali and its super early, lol, but I think they have to in order to get it out that fast. And hey, really, I don't mind a phone call if they are going to ship that quick, lol.