PDA

View Full Version : DoubleStar LPK

icenix
12-12-2011, 5:33 PM
Any opinions on DoubleStar LPKs? Are they any good? What's to like/dislike about them?

jokat989
12-12-2011, 6:44 PM
i have one, it hasten broke, the trigger is a little gritty at first and has some creep.
for a dicking around gun it awesome. if you want super accuracy get a better trigger.
all the other parts (ie bolt stop, pins ect) are good and you dont need anything more expensive

ArkinDomino
12-12-2011, 6:53 PM
You'll get a lot of guys that believe a part is a part is part is a part etc etc, and that's all a load of crap. Seriously, this LPK is crap (which is quickly realized when you experience a good LPK like DD, G&R, Palmetto and even bushmaster ( seriously this is the only bolt release lever that has NO play). Hell even stag makes a decent LPK. You get what you pay for. By the way...

In before all the all LPKs are same jokers. ;)

icenix
12-13-2011, 4:47 PM
Let me ask this then.....I have shot an AR before, but its the same gun several times, so I couldn't know the difference between one LPK or another.

That being said, I know there are those "all parts are the same" people and then I know others say that things aren't created equal.

When it comes down to it, what is the main difference from one lower parts kit to another? Is it just the trigger pull mostly? What are you going to notice from one to the next?