PDA

View Full Version : approximate price for a beretta 92fs 2 tone color Handgun

gadame
12-12-2011, 1:03 AM
Hey calguners I was thinking of selling my 92fs that i bought a couple of months ago. The condition on it is very good. less than 700 rounds shot. I was wondering what would be a fair price?

gadame
12-12-2011, 1:06 AM
forgot to mention its Italy made.

Ibefuz
12-12-2011, 5:11 AM
Noob question. does made in italy give it more value?

SwPx4
12-12-2011, 11:34 AM
My friend just paid $710 for a brand new US made 92fs, out the door, after taxes and fees. Fwiw

gadame
12-12-2011, 12:33 PM
@ Ibefuz
well Beretta is a Italian Company that manufacture there guns there but they also manufacture here in the US. as far as quality goes they go hand in hand but as far as i know The Italy one has a higher resale value.
@SwPx4 Not a bad deal i payed around that much for mine.

gadame
12-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Anyone else have an Idea on how much i can sale this gun for? I will sell it with 3 clips beretta made. Carrier and case and locks, cleaning tools, eye and ear protection and holster.

Picasso2
12-12-2011, 2:55 PM
Probably a bit less than you paid a few months ago and put some more rounds thru it.
Italian guns don't usually have the warning label, that's why some buyers prefer them.
I recently paid $600 for a "like new in box" Italian Beretta Inox, in it's original case & papers, w/ 2 stainless steel 15 round magazines, just for comparison sake.

Your weapon appears to be a combo black frame and stainless slide that someone has assembled. I don't think Beretta sells them like that, but you see a lot of two tone guns in the used marketplace.
Your "clips" are actually magazines, how many rounds of 9mm ammo do your magazines hold? If they hold more than 10 rounds, you should list those as "rebuild kits" and find out why.
Do you have the original box and papers that came with the gun from the factory? Or just some generic case?
The holster is a nice throw-in on the deal, but nobody wants to wear your muffs or glasses after you have.
Someone would probably pay you around $500 for your weapon & package.
If you're in a hurry, throw it up there for $450 and I bet it will be gone today.
Good luck whatever you decide.
Picasso

gadame
12-12-2011, 4:18 PM
Great info man thanks. ill put it up for like 500 with a OBO on it. And yeah the safety gear has never been used.

honeywalnutshrimp
12-12-2011, 6:31 PM
What area are you located in? I'm interested