PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Spike's Tactical 16" Midlength LE Upper

Lagduf
12-11-2011, 2:32 PM
I have one Spike's Tactical 16" Midlength LE Upper Receiver group (http://www.primaryarms.com/Spike_s_Tactical_16_Inch_Midlength_LE_Upper_p/spkstu5035.htm) for sale (just like what you see in the link.)

I purchased it new from Primary Arms in September of last year. Since then it has seen very little use. It has less than 100 rounds through the barrel (PMC) and has only had a Troy BUIS, Battlecomp, and some magpul handguards attached to it. Nothing else has been done to the upper receiver.

The Upper will come with the Spike's buffer, standard charging handle, and standard midlength handguards (black.) I will be removing everything I've put on the upper (Troy Sight, Battlecomp, MOE handguards) so I can put them on a different gun. I'll send an A2 Flash Hider as well with the upper, but I don't have any crush washers for a proper install. The buyer will have to do it.

If the buyer wants an A2 pistol grip (black) I'll toss that in too. I have a couple I don't need.

I am selling this because I want to go in a different direction with the rifles I own.

I am located in Auburn, CA. I am asking $410 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA. I prefer a USPS postal money order. I can do a FTF transaction after 4:00PM on most weekdays and I'm available most weekends anytime.

If anyone wants pictures I can get them, but I might have to use my cell phone :(

I can provide feedback from Ebay and another forum I frequent for those interested.

Thanks,

-Wes

Here is the pic of the upper currently attached to my lower:

http://lagduf.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/IMG_4676-e1308358453933.jpg

Again, this sale is for the upper only as it was shipped to me from Primary Arms. You will not receive the Troy sight or BattleComp Muzzle Brake. I will provide an A2 Flash Hider (user must install) - You do get the handguards, a standard charging handle, the Spikes BCG, and the Spikes buffer!

Lagduf
12-12-2011, 6:28 PM
BTT. - Added some pics.