PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone make a bare/customizable lower?

Bull's_eye
12-09-2011, 8:49 PM
So I just started my first build, have a Stag lower in jail, and just got the LPK in the mail.

I was thinking about for a future AR (I'm sure I'll end up with more than one) I think it would be cool to get a lower without a logo on it, and have your own design or some kind of inscription engraved on it.

A quick search didn't get me anything. Anyone know if this is available?

LoooongGun
12-09-2011, 8:53 PM
if you do it wrong, it's a 10 / 10 lower.

Bhobbs
12-09-2011, 8:55 PM
So I just started my first build, have a Stag lower in jail, and just got the LPK in the mail.

I was thinking about for a future AR (I'm sure I'll end up with more than one) I think it would be cool to get a lower without a logo on it, and have your own design or some kind of inscription engraved on it.

I think some 80% lowers are blank or you can get a 0% forging and machine it yourself.

loosewreck
12-09-2011, 9:03 PM

NoDak Spud (http://www.nodakspud.com/AR%20Lowers.htm) sells low text lowers in the white for this exact purpose.

Bull's_eye
12-09-2011, 9:07 PM
NoDak Spud (http://www.nodakspud.com/AR%20Lowers.htm) sells low text lowers in the white for this exact purpose.

Awesome, thanks for the link.

And pardon my ignorance, but what is a 10/10?

loosewreck
12-09-2011, 9:41 PM
Awesome, thanks for the link.

;) Glad I could help.

And pardon my ignorance, but what is a 10/10?

I'm not sure what he meant by that too :confused:

Bull's_eye
12-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Haha I guess I'm not the only one that's lost. I thought I'd caught on to most of the AR jargon but I have never seen the term 10/10 lower before.