PDA

View Full Version : WTS Accessories

Janx
12-09-2011, 6:02 AM
I have the following for sale. I live in Nashville, TN. If you need some feedback just let me know and I can point you to a few forums. Feel free to offer trades or make an offer, just don't lowball me please. Add $5 for shipping. If you want something and would like to see some feedback on other forums just let me know. Message me for pics.Thanks!

*Streamlight TLR-2 light/laser combo NIB $240
*Sig Sauer STL-900L light/laser combo NIB $150
*Trijicon MS03 red dot reflex sight. New in Pelican box with cover, batteries, tool. $275
*Yankee Hill Machine free float quad rail new in bubble wrap. Bought new and and while it was laying around waiting to be put on decided to go with a different one. $80

Janx

Janx
12-09-2011, 6:38 AM
Sorry guys, I'm in so many forums I can't keep up with everything =). Unfortunately, I am in Nashville, TN. I have very few life goals, but one of them is to live very close to the ocean. You guys make me jealous. I'm stuck here where half the people here are red necks with 4 teeth, and 3 are in there pocket. Allergies are about as bad as it gets in the U.S., and like the last 2 days....yesterday it was down to 18 degrees, but today it is mid 50's easy. Some day.....

sqwerl
12-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Sorry guys, I'm in so many forums I can't keep up with everything =). Unfortunately, I am in Nashville, TN. I have very few life goals, but one of them is to live very close to the ocean. You guys make me jealous. I'm stuck here where half the people here are red necks with 4 teeth, and 3 are in there pocket. Allergies are about as bad as it gets in the U.S., and like the last 2 days....yesterday it was down to 18 degrees, but today it is mid 50's easy. Some day.....

Nice stereotypes of Southern people. You must be busy meeting half the people in Nashville :rolleyes:

Go whine somewhere besides the Marketplace.