PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Palmetto State Armory!

roushstage2
12-09-2011, 12:51 AM
PSA has been great in regards to both of my transactions with them.

My PSA MOE lower build kit was shipped out quickly, and contained everything I needed to build my lower for less than I could have pieced such a build kit together. The PSA LPK seems to be high quality and came with a light coating of oil on all parts. It is my first LPK (my first AR-15 too), but I do not see any reason to spend more money on any other brand. My upper was ordered Friday morning, and was shipped out this afternoon; much sooner than the possible 10 day window their website states!

The only constructive criticism I'd offer is to get some more people working in customer service when possible. I had sent an e-mail Monday asking if it were possible to modify (upgrade) my upper assembly order to the MOE unit. IIRC, the website said expect to wait up to 36 hours for a response. I still have not heard back from anyone, and my upper has now been shipped out. Not a big deal over a small part. It just would have been nice to have had it added then and there. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/images/smilies/smile.gif

All-in-all, PSA is a superb place IMO with great prices on great products, and the shipping rates do not kill the great prices! I cannot wait to get my upper and go shooting with my PSA AR-15, as well as doing more business with them in the future!

Thank you Palmetto State Armory!

Peter.Steele
12-09-2011, 5:56 PM
Just call them on the phone next time, talk to ... I think his name is Colt, but I'm not positive. Great communication, they managed the upgrade on my upper without a hitch and even upgraded it further - unexpectedly - because I had to wait.

I see no reason to buy from anyone but PSA, when it comes to this stuff.

roushstage2
12-10-2011, 12:29 AM
I tried calling a bunch of times. I got a recording saying that they were busy with all of the holiday orders and to e-mail them for a quick reply. According to the tracking number, my order hasn't actually shipped yet. A shipping label was made. I suppose I could try calling once more in the morning just in case.

Seems someone gets onto their Facebook page quite a bit though, so I left a message there as well. Shall see what happens!

EDIT: Called this morning and the phone doesn't even ring. It automatically plays back the recording. Whoever does their Facebook only gets on there to put sales/products up I guess as there is a new post above mine. I'm still voting for more customer service folks as I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone since Monday. :\

Palmetto State Armory
12-12-2011, 7:00 AM
The customer service department is separate from the facebook page (and this forum). We are extremely busy, and backed up from our Black Friday sale. They are trying to answer all of the e-mails as quickly and accurately as possible.

If you can PM me your order number and question I will run it by them and get you an answer as soon as possible.

roushstage2
12-12-2011, 8:46 AM
Understood about being busy. Please understand I don't mean anything negative; I was just very anxious about hearing back as I am super excited about getting my upper! I'll PM the order number now.

Thank you for checking in, and you guys are still tops! Hopefully I can talk the Mrs. into ordering a rifle kit from PSA too!

XMACNT
12-29-2011, 11:15 PM
I have to agree,
Ordered my PSA MOE lower build kit on the 20th and received it on the 28th .
Thanks PSA for making it so simple, IMO your MOE lower build kit is by far the best deal on lower build kits there is.
Great quality parts at a great price and quick shipping.

I will be back for more…:hurray::62:

glock7
01-05-2012, 6:57 PM
Get your wife the bcm she'll love you for it....;)

roushstage2
01-06-2012, 1:27 AM
Trolling at its finest...:facepalm:

coltn46920
01-11-2012, 8:27 PM

BCM sucks