View Full Version : Grip change on my kimber

12-08-2011, 2:39 PM
Iam looking to change my grips on my Kimber custom 2. I was wondering what allen wrench to use and also were to buy it. Thanks.

12-20-2011, 11:33 AM
You can get a set of allen wrenches at any hardware store, or you can buy a tool kit, and have most everything you will need for your firearms hobby, in one spot.

I own this:

It has regular, phillips, hex, torx and a hex-to-square conversion bit which allows you to use 1/4" square drive sockets.

Mark H.