PDA

View Full Version : Foxfire books -

DocSkinner
12-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Posted a while ago on 4 books if you could only take 4. The foxfire books was a popular choice, and people pointed out they were on scribed. So yeah - you can get scanned PDFs of them, but then have to pay to print (unless you think your computer will be working in a SHTF scenario).

Far cheaper - searched on-line and bought the first four for under $10 each, SHIPPED.

Found them through Abe Books which is like an Amazon clearancer for various new/used bookstores and libraries through out the U.S. All were listed as very good condition, and honestly the ones I got look new - maybe a tiny bit of shelf wear.

Just an FYI for anyone else interested in acquiring paper versions.

Shellshocker66
12-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Love the Foxfire books! I missing one of two of the series and been meaning to go in search of the ones I don't have. Have had good luck with ebay, but will now look at Amazon and see if they have the ones I want.

Thanks!

wjc
12-08-2011, 4:16 PM
Love the Foxfire books! I missing one of two of the series and been meaning to go in search of the ones I don't have. Have had good luck with ebay, but will now look at Amazon and see if they have the ones I want.

Thanks!

You can also get them from the Foxfire Museum (I gotta buy some too).

Here be the link...

http://www.foxfire.org/thefoxfirebooks.aspx