PDA

View Full Version : Building of "Off List Lower" AR15

mustang454
12-07-2011, 9:03 PM
Want to make sure i read the OLL build correctly.
If i have a OLL receiver like J&D Machine from San Diego,CA. a bullet button installed and a 10 round mag i can have the evil features like pistol grip and folding stock and muzzle break?. Barrel is at least 16 inches. Is that correct?
What about a flash hider with the above instead of the muzzle brake.After looking at the chart and other reading it looked like to me that was also ok since i have a bulled button and fixed 10 round mag. No bayonet on flash hider. Is that correct?

:rolleyes:

Reductio
12-07-2011, 9:08 PM
Once you have the bullet button (read: fixed mag) you can have all the evil features you want, minus a mag with a capacity of over 10 rounds. Bayos are not a CA evil feature, go ahead and put it on there if you want (to get laughed at).

Merc1138
12-07-2011, 9:09 PM
Read the flowchart at the top of the forum, it answers all of your questions for you.

mustang454
12-07-2011, 9:24 PM
Once you have the bullet button (read: fixed mag) you can have all the evil features you want, minus a mag with a capacity of over 10 rounds. Bayos are not a CA evil feature, go ahead and put it on there if you want (to get laughed at).

Thanks Reductio.
When you have the fixed mag by using a bullet button and a mag that holds no more than 10 rounds your good to go.It's the fixed mag that makes it ok to have the other items.
Thanks again.
:)