PDA

View Full Version : 10/22 banana mags

kielbasavw
12-07-2011, 5:14 PM
I pulled out my ruger for the first time in a long time the other day. And I have two eaton supply inc 25/22 mags, and it had a hard time feeding.

One mag worked every few times, the other, not at all. It would bend my bullets in half lol. Is there a way to get new springs for them in Ca, I'm guessing that's the problem??

tujungatoes
12-07-2011, 5:17 PM
10/22's aren't centerfire rifles. You'll get better answers if you post this in the rimfire section.

kielbasavw
12-07-2011, 5:18 PM
Oops!

bohoki
12-07-2011, 5:40 PM
I pulled out my ruger for the first time in a long time the other day. And I have two eaton supply inc 25/22 mags, and it had a hard time feeding.

One mag worked every few times, the other, not at all. It would bend my bullets in half lol. Is there a way to get new springs for them in Ca, I'm guessing that's the problem??

eatons are finicy with ammo i think the ones i had only worked with blazer or winchester wildcat ammo its kind of sad that those are the magazines that were factory supplied with the amt lightning 25/22 and that gun got much blame for the crappy magazines

they wouldnt work with remington or federal so i got rid of them cause thats what walmart had for $9 a brick

kielbasavw
12-07-2011, 5:43 PM
I used winchester from Walmart, 19 bucks for 555 rounds