PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used the PSA mags?

PsychGuy274
12-07-2011, 1:42 PM
http://palmettostatearmory.com/1767.php

Just wondering if anyone here has used these and your thoughts on them. Full aluminum mags with a Magpul follower. Price seems really good. I'd be using them for general plinking and training purposes.

Thanks.

triggs75
12-07-2011, 2:01 PM
Nice to use in Nevada

Akers
12-07-2011, 2:02 PM
I'd order from them again if I ever thought they would actually get to me. Horrible customer service.

schneiderguy
12-07-2011, 2:02 PM
They're made by D&H, and they make nice mags.

schneiderguy
12-07-2011, 2:04 PM
I'd order from them again if I ever thought they would actually get to me. Horrible customer service.

I ordered a few mags and a case of ammo from them a couple of months ago. On arrival one of the mags was squished. I sent them an email about it and they promptly replied and there was a new mag at my doorstep in a few days. So my experience with their CS was good *shrug*

Akers
12-07-2011, 2:13 PM
I ordered a few mags and a case of ammo from them a couple of months ago. On arrival one of the mags was squished. I sent them an email about it and they promptly replied and there was a new mag at my doorstep in a few days. So my experience with their CS was good *shrug*

To be fair, it has truly been hit or miss.

One LPK never showed because they transferred the package from UPS to USPS and it got "lost". They did ship a new one for free although I didn't pay for the insurance.

I purchased a $49.99 lower on 9/1/2011 it was shipped 9/23/2011. Ordered buffer parts, they took 3 days.A stripped upper took 3.5 weeks and I never got tracking, it just kind of showed up, and my current order of a 14.7 with pinned hider was ordered and hasn't showed, no tracking, no response to email and their voicemail box is a complete waste.

It kills me because I love their products, I think you get so much for your money...

roushstage2
12-07-2011, 2:41 PM
Seems the amount of business is exceeding staff. Starting to get popular? My lower build kit showed up in a week (it was basic shipping). I e-mailed them last Friday and got an e-mail Monday. Replied back, but haven't heard from them yet. No biggie; everything from them seems to be worth the wait. Everything thus far gets an "A" from me!

Hopefully they get some more people though, because as pointed out, calling does no good. :(

415dog!
12-07-2011, 4:08 PM
Mags are good. I threw them in with my duty ones

FourLoko
12-07-2011, 4:13 PM
same brand sold everywhere, they just stamped them

I was just fondling a couple

97F1504RAD
12-07-2011, 4:55 PM
They are priced right that for sure. Same mag @ 44mag.com is about 2.50 more per mag.

And PSA has great customer service.

Nismo
12-07-2011, 5:15 PM
Are they shipping these as parts kits to CA? How are you guys ordering them?