PDA

View Full Version : Who got AR receiver part kit in eastbay

jerryb78
03-02-2007, 11:26 PM
who's got OLL's lower part kit for sale in the eastbay or nearby? Irvington Arms is sold out of everything includeing the lower. tried every dealer I do business with and came up empty. anybody know? i'm willing to drive as far as San Jose/ Scramento if a individual or a dealer has a couple of set in stock. i can come pick it up if you are avaliable Saturday morning.

please contact me if you have OLL lower parts kit.

thx in advance

FinweElensar
03-03-2007, 1:04 AM
Try San Jose Gun Exchange, call them first...

billym
03-03-2007, 6:30 AM
I bet there will be a lot of stuff at the Cow Palace gun show next weekend. I bought my LPK there a few months ago. There was quite a bit of AR stuff at the last show.

five.five-six
03-03-2007, 7:44 AM
I ordered one from 10% a while back took about 4 days to get to me. great price, get the rra 2stage nm upgrade

xenophobe
03-03-2007, 7:48 AM
Last I heard the LPKs @ SJGE were $75. If they're Stag or RRA they should be fine, but if they have the generic High Standard LPKs I'd stay away.

Steyr_223
03-03-2007, 7:49 AM
I spoke to Irvington Arms yesterday since I also need more LPKs..Should have some by mid next week...

Scope
03-03-2007, 8:59 AM
At one time Reed's Indoor Range in Santa Clara carried Armalite PK for ~ $70. I don't know if they still do, but it might be worth a call.

jerryb78
03-03-2007, 9:17 AM
reed indoor sport is out of LPK. they say maybe next week sometime. SJ Gun exchange has Stag LPK for under a hundred buck avaliable. they will not quote price over the phone. i'm heading there right now. Thank Xenophobe for suggesting SJ Gun Exchange. i did call them last week, but they got nothing. now they do.

THE 0NE
03-03-2007, 9:43 AM
we got stag stag stag!!!!!! at the sjge

jerryb78
03-04-2007, 12:09 AM
went to pick up 2 LPK and other stuff at SJGX. they got almost all of the AR stuff you will need. good price.

But the guy who help me- (forgot to ask his name) also know as "The One" on calgun forgot to give me a spacer that comes with the CAR collisible stock. no big deal, will call him tomorrow or monday. i may need to go down and buy more stuff!

probally the only shop in bayarea w/ large quantity of AR stuff. if you are nearby, recommend stopping there.

xrMike
03-04-2007, 1:13 PM
we got stag stag stag!!!!!! at the sjgeHey, I'm not knocking SJGE, but what's the deal with you guys' policy of not quoting prices over the phone? I don't understand the logic.

xenophobe
03-04-2007, 1:47 PM
Hey, I'm not knocking SJGE, but what's the deal with you guys' policy of not quoting prices over the phone? I don't understand the logic.

Because if you hear the price on the phone you're not likely to go in... http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/loco.gif

xrMike
03-04-2007, 7:25 PM
Because if you hear the price on the phone you're not likely to go in... http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gifI was wondering if that's the real reason too. :D

xenophobe
03-05-2007, 2:34 AM
I was wondering if that's the real reason too. :D

Actually, because they want to offer you top notch service, and price shouldn't be important because you'll want to see the whole store anyways! ;)

TYLORD
03-05-2007, 9:44 AM
Just bought a Stag kit from Sonoma Firearms of Sacramento. They are in Antelope, and you must make an appointment, but they have a lot of stuff.