PDA

View Full Version : I just pick up Mega Ambi lower :)

P220
12-06-2011, 2:22 PM
Just pick up my Mega lower

P220
12-06-2011, 2:27 PM
There are a push rod and a tighten screw (all in that small plastic bag) come with this lower.

JaeOne3345
12-06-2011, 2:34 PM
Maybe call Riflegear or have them show you in person since you just got it from them?

P220
12-06-2011, 2:46 PM
Yes, any way, I can ask my friend for help. I just want to know if there are some "special tricks".

tonyxcom
12-06-2011, 3:55 PM
Its easy.

Drop the parts into the hole on the left side of lower.
A, C, B

Then install the bolt catch and instead of the roll pin in your LPK use the allen screw that came with your lower.

Note, I have the same lower and I needed to hand fit Part A "length" to work with the parts from my Armalite LPK.

You will know its too long if you can't press the bolt release to the "hold" position.

Note: If you do end up having to file yours, do it by HAND. The push rod isn't very hard and you only need to take of a little.

P220
12-06-2011, 7:36 PM
Its easy.

Drop the parts into the hole on the left side of lower.
A, C, B

Then install the bolt catch and instead of the roll pin in your LPK use the allen screw that came with your lower.

Note, I have the same lower and I needed to hand fit Part A "length" to work with the parts from my Armalite LPK.

You will know its too long if you can't press the bolt release to the "hold" position.

Note: If you do end up having to file yours, do it by HAND. The push rod isn't very hard and you only need to take of a little.

Great! Big thanks man! I will try.

shark92651
12-06-2011, 8:37 PM
Yeah, what Tony said. For the life of me I don't understand why they didn't label those parts A,B,C instead of A,C,B since that is the order they are dropped into the hole - is it just me?