PDA

View Full Version : And they give you shirts too!

high_revs
12-06-2011, 12:07 PM
woohooo!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/goldenset/oll/geissele.jpg

can't wait to start putting her together - complete N6 with UBR stock, and then another full N6 with soon to be bought PRS stock. Armalite LPK w/o FCG. I only have iron sights for one right now - Troy dioptic. Realized my American Defense scope mount will not work as I'd like to have 20 moa base (when I start shooting longer).

Not sure if I want to sell the black UBR for this and get a different color one and do a 2-tone again like one of my AR-15. Maybe try foliage color. My mags won't match though (armalite 10-rounders).

Sadly a build waiting almost 2 years for just the damn FCG. LOL

Optics? I might just start 1 of them with Falcon Menace or a Viper PST. I need to build on some more skills anyway first before dumping $ for nicer optics.

XDshooter
12-06-2011, 12:32 PM
You lucky bastard.

I bought a 3 Gun Dynamic and a DMR trigger and didn't get anything.

BUT the triggers are amazing.

jonc
12-06-2011, 12:35 PM
i never got anything....:confused:

mike_the_wino
12-06-2011, 12:36 PM
I love getting swag with purchases....most times. One vendor sent me a XL tee, which I am not. Great. Guess I could throw on some leg warmers and get a big wide, white belt and wear it like a dress. Probably not though.

ppppssstt, LaRue sends dry rub.

XDshooter
12-06-2011, 1:06 PM
LaRue is the best.

I got a hat, a tactical dillo, paint stirrer, and some other crap too. It was awesome. And that's just for one of the mounts.

hcbr
12-06-2011, 1:11 PM
Nice!

high_revs
12-06-2011, 1:47 PM
i didn't get dry rub from larue on my last purchase. but i love getting additional stuff also. sure, it's marketing for them. but i don't mind sporting their tee also. :)

i'll be ordering something from larue soon. if they weren't sending dry rub back then, i hope to get some this time around. i only got the bottle opener back and i guess that was a paint stirrer back then and the reusable grocery bag, which i don't mind at all! :)

shark92651
12-06-2011, 7:46 PM
Did you buy the CAR-10 buffer to get your UBR to work on your N6?

okglockman
12-06-2011, 7:54 PM
just my luck... I never get the freebies...

high_revs
12-06-2011, 9:58 PM
Did you buy the CAR-10 buffer to get your UBR to work on your N6?

yes yes! i got my n6 uppers from ya. both of them. ;)

just my luck... I never get the freebies...

i know the feeling. i didn't get any rub from larue either. LOL :)

loosewreck
12-06-2011, 10:14 PM
If you have a current order from LaRue, you'll probably get Christmas colored Dillo :santa:

I love LaRue, once I called them to order a couple of spare wrenches for some used mounts I got here, and they shipped me 2 no charge with free shipping along with a bunch of other free swag.

h0use
12-07-2011, 9:34 AM
nice! i never got a shirt when i got my trigger! =(