PDA

View Full Version : Amazing service

JimA77
12-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Ordered my Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x44 Friday Dec. 2nd. Just received it in Burbank, today Monday Dec. 5 I didn't expect it so soon.
Is this amazing service or what? Plus using the CAL10 code saved me $50 on the scope!!
Thanks Scott,
Jim

Now I have to wait for my LaRue mount to show up on Wednesday. And of course get my PredatAR 7.62 out of jail on Saturday. Then the real fun begins.

LibertyOptics
12-05-2011, 1:31 PM
Jim,

You are quite welcome and thanks for the opportunity to serve. Thanks for posting this also. Even though we are not in California, we always try to take care of Calgunners to the best of our ability. Thanks for using CAL10!!!

Scott

Cmagic
12-05-2011, 5:42 PM
Just wanted to jump on to this post and say Scott at Liberty Optics is pretty awesome.

I ordered a Trijicon ACOG from him a few months ago. I talked to him a bit on my cell phone about the order but didn't want to pass on my card info in public so asked if I could call back later once I got back home after the work day. I finally was able to call him back later in the evening that night (a Friday) and placed the order.

First, it was a really nice price on the scope. Two, it was rather late in the day for him (6PM CA time so I think 8PM for him). Three, it was late Friday night and I had the scope on Tuesday of the next week without any additional shipping cost. Also, this was before he added the CAL10 discount and the ACOG was still at a lower cost that what I had been quoted by a few dealers.

Definately someone I would purchase from again. Speaking of that, you need to toss up a post when you get the Vortex Viper PST scopes back in stock :)