PDA

View Full Version : SFBA OLL stores

sierratangofoxtrotunion
03-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Are Irvington Arms in Fremont and Antioch Armory in Antioch the only ones in the bay area selling OLLs since SJGE is temporarily sidetracked?

sierratangofoxtrotunion
03-02-2007, 2:48 PM
"Bump"

Tweak338
03-02-2007, 2:59 PM
i think thats it.
there is a transfer dealer. Rogers Relics.
if its legal here. they will transfer it

sierratangofoxtrotunion
03-02-2007, 3:15 PM
Where is Rogers?

Tweak338
03-02-2007, 3:20 PM
its in santa clara. its a mom and pop shop from what i know. appointment only.

never been there before.

6172crew
03-02-2007, 3:32 PM
My guy in Contra Costa has them in stock but doesnt wish to have his name on the net.

All of those who use him never go anywhere else, hes one of the good guys.

sierratangofoxtrotunion
03-02-2007, 6:22 PM

never been there before.

Yeow, that's quite a drive from me.

Scope
03-02-2007, 6:33 PM
I had an FFL in east San Jose transfer my first few OLL's. If that's a more desirable location PM me and I'll send you his info.

blkA4alb
03-02-2007, 6:36 PM
Give Bullseye range a call.

fairfaxjim
03-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Give Bullseye range a call.
Bullseye told me OLL's are a felony if you build them. They even have a letter from the DOJ to prove it.:eek: Sure wish they would have set me straight before I built my first three OLL's. :D
I picked up another CMMG at Irvington Arms today. They are out of OLL's until sometime next week. Call them if before you go to make sure they have them in stock - they are selling like hotcakes. OBTW, they forgot to tell me about the felony if I build it part:rolleyes: I live in Marin, and I prefer to buy from Irvington Arms. Bullseye's punk kids have too much attitude for their age or knowledge.

williamkwong
03-02-2007, 11:33 PM

never been there before.

They work out their home. GREAT people to deal with. I also do my transfer with them and also refer anyone that asks. Just call the number and talk to Lisa.

thefurball
03-03-2007, 5:53 AM
fairfaxjim - I don't suppose Bullseye gave you a copy of this letter? I would love to see the text (statement of fact or threats and bullying) and who signed it for the department.

fairfaxjim
03-03-2007, 8:14 AM
fairfaxjim - I don't suppose Bullseye gave you a copy of this letter? I would love to see the text (statement of fact or threats and bullying) and who signed it for the department.

Sadly, I don't. It was in November last year when all of the DOJ rulemaking BS was going down. I didn't bother to check which one it was, as I had been keeping up on all of the various DOJ "memos" and such, and assumed it was one of those undated "royal proclomations."
BTW - I have heard that there may have been a shift in Bullseye's policy re: OLL's. (and a change in personell?) If this is true, I am guilty of spreading bad (at least outdated) info myself.:eek: I suggest that anyone interested in buying OLL's from them check it out for themselves.

sierratangofoxtrotunion
03-03-2007, 5:02 PM
Confirmed Irvington Arms is out of stock for a few days, I put my name down on a list for when they come in. There was talk of $150 for a CMMG, we'll see.

Cali-V
03-03-2007, 5:55 PM
My guy in Contra Costa has them in stock but doesnt wish to have his name on the net.

Can you pm or email me contact info...

Thanks

ghost
03-03-2007, 6:00 PM
Can you pm or email me contact info...

Thanks
if you dont buy one now you can get for sure at the cow palace show next weekend.

Cali-V
03-03-2007, 6:02 PM
Not to worry, I'll be there...

jvc707
03-03-2007, 6:32 PM

I've been using him for some time now and send all my boys to him. Great guy.

DRM6000
03-03-2007, 7:31 PM
Bullseye told me OLL's are a felony if you build them. They even have a letter from the DOJ to prove it.:eek: Sure wish they would have set me straight before I built my first three OLL's. :D
I picked up another CMMG at Irvington Arms today. They are out of OLL's until sometime next week. Call them if before you go to make sure they have them in stock - they are selling like hotcakes. OBTW, they forgot to tell me about the felony if I build it part:rolleyes: I live in Marin, and I prefer to buy from Irvington Arms. Bullseye's punk kids have too much attitude for their age or knowledge.

i don't know who you talked to at bullseye, but i was told they'd prefer not to transfer olls since they are still a young ffl and don't want take a risk. also as per the employee (not one of those kids) since olls are legal, you can press them into transferring them since a ffl is requireed to do transfers.

fairfaxjim
03-03-2007, 8:45 PM
BTW - I have heard that there may have been a shift in Bullseye's policy re: OLL's. (and a change in personell?) If this is true, I am guilty of spreading bad (at least outdated) info myself.:eek: I suggest that anyone interested in buying OLL's from them check it out for themselves.
Like I said in this post, there seems to have been a shift in policy - it has gone from "felony" to (by your account) "legal" but "prefer not to". They may be even more OLL friendly in the near future, but I havn't tried to confirm that info - in came from an unkonwn (to me) source. I hope they do, Marin needs some good gun shops. My liberal neighbors like to keep their shooting on the "down low" for some reason.