PDA

View Full Version : Discontinued Gun List- CGN Preview

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-02-2011, 7:50 AM
Here is the latest Discontinued Gun List (http://www.turners.com/images/discontgun12-01.pdf); we are giving CGN members a preview before we post this on our website.

On low quantities, feel free to call the store to double check inventory prior to your visit. Prices good, while quantities last.

LBDamned
12-03-2011, 1:45 AM
wish the SN SLP was still there... someone got a smokin' deal!

Callin' dibs helps...

VCMike
12-03-2011, 5:22 AM
Cool, a 629 2.5" that would be a nice gun!!! Can it go on layaway?

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-03-2011, 9:01 AM
Cool, a 629 2.5" that would be a nice gun!!! Can it go on layaway?

Yes, our 30-day layaway may be used for these guns.

sxything
12-05-2011, 1:18 PM
Thanks for the preview but would it be possible to get an updated gun list? Your "current list" was last updated 11/4, I called about 6 different guns 5 of them where sold over a month ago. I was wasting my time so I found what I wanted somewhere else, which I don't like doing since in my experiences Turners normally has deals and good customer service.

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-05-2011, 2:24 PM
Thanks for the preview but would it be possible to get an updated gun list? Your "current list" was last updated 11/4, I called about 6 different guns 5 of them where sold over a month ago. I was wasting my time so I found what I wanted somewhere else, which I don't like doing since in my experiences Turners normally has deals and good customer service.

Please click on the link in the first post in this thread for the list from last week. (If you click on our webpage you'll get last month's listing instead.)

sxything
12-06-2011, 12:01 AM
I was using the list in the your 1st link

LBDamned
12-06-2011, 8:28 AM

I was using the list in the your 1st link

the date on the spreadsheet in the link says 11/30/11