PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service!

Mac7504
11-30-2011, 9:27 AM
All too often we see posts slamming customer service reps at certain stores, or folks voicing their frustration for waiting an unreasonable amount of time without being helped.

Well, I wanted to take the time to voice how pleased Iíve been with the service Iíve been receiving, specifically at the Norwalk location, and especially one particular employee Russell (Russ)(Mackie iirc). Even though it is his job to do so, Russ takes every bit of extra time to address all my concerns and/or suggest more suitable options and/or more reliable options, even if Iím not going to DROS that day.

While I try not to take up too much counter time when Iím not drosing, I donít feel frustration coming from him when I do, unlike some of the other sales reps. You start to feel certain sales reps huff and buff when they donít think youíre going to make a purchase (Iíve even had zombie comments tossed my way - SMH); not with this guy. Iíve not gotten a bad review on pretty much ANY firearm with other reps, but Russ gives it to me straight and true, which I what I really want. He even took the time to remember my name, which is always a nice gesture when doing business. Thumbs up!

This outstanding customer service practice is why I will continue to frequent this location and why I will continue to DROS with Russ, and only Russ from now on (maybe Richard cuz he makes me laugh for some reason). : ))

This is not to say the other reps are bad in anyway, but his rapport with customers seems to suit my needs.

Just had to share.

NORWALK FTW!

Johnny O.

JoeinLA
11-30-2011, 9:33 AM
I just did a PPT and a pickup at the Reseda Turners. Time in to out was, no exaggeration, 2 hours and 10 minutes.

But the guy I worked with, Bruce, is so nice, friendly, and helpful, that i actually was fine. He's like working with you older uncle or something.

They need a waiting room with a TV and PS3 or something :P

Mac7504
11-30-2011, 9:40 AM
I just did a PPT and a pickup at the Reseda Turners. Time in to out was, no exaggeration, 2 hours and 10 minutes.

But the guy I worked with, Bruce, is so nice, friendly, and helpful, that i actually was fine. He's like working with you older uncle or something.

They need a waiting room with a TV and PS3 or something :P

LOL, I dunno, some of my uncles would not be pleasing to work with...haha.

I spent an hour last night (even after a dros pick up) browsing over AR's with Russ and it didn't feel like an hour, maybe it was because it was good company looking over some fantastic platforms.

Oh noo, if they put a TV and PS3 I would NEVER leave...lol. It's bad enough it has become a weekly stop for me.

Thomas1190
11-30-2011, 7:05 PM
On sunday I went in to the Rancho Cucamonga store. Everybody in there was really nice and helpful and it wasnt as busy as some of the other stores i have been to. I went in to look at the safes they had in their ad. I ended up purchasing the AMSEC TF6032 safe. Great bunch of people in there. Ashley was my salesperson, she was really nice and helpful :D

JAGGUY
12-01-2011, 8:56 AM
I would like to throw out a public thank you and recommendation for Robert R of the Pasadena store. I was there yesterday for a PPT and he handled my transfer very professionally and was a real pleasure to deal with.
Still took far too long to complete due to the Turners "system" but it was quite pleasant thanks to Robert.
First time I have been at the Pasadena location, wow what a dinky store!
Anyway, thank you Robert, see you again in 9 days.....

Ricky-Ray
12-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Ted at the Pasadena Turners has always been good to me. We get along pretty good to since the both of us fish so we'll talk about the guns and also about fishing too.

Distro
12-01-2011, 3:46 PM
Ted at the Pasadena Turners has always been good to me. We get along pretty good to since the both of us fish so we'll talk about the guns and also about fishing too.

+1 for Ted!