PDA

View Full Version : What's the status of OLL as well as the BlackStar Rifle?

KevH
02-28-2007, 4:00 PM
So what's the status of the OLL thing as well as the status of the BlackStar? I'm really wanting an AR or similar rifle.

50 Freak
02-28-2007, 4:09 PM
I'm not too sure about the OLL situation, but as for the BlackStar Arms BSR-15. We are sort of in a limbo state right now, we are looking for a manufacturer to build our receivers. Once a reputable one is located, it take about a few weeks to create the first run.

No one is more eager to get our rifles to you than us. But we will not sacrifice the quality of our guns to get some shoddy POS out to you quickly.

hoffmang
02-28-2007, 4:16 PM
OLL's are safer to buy, build and own than they were last year and quite a few FFLs out of state sell them in as well as local FFLs that stock and transfer them.

-Gene

50 Freak
02-28-2007, 4:27 PM
I hope so, as I've got a few receivers that are sitting in my safe unbuilt. Been waiting for more clear clarification from the DOJ. Guess I'm got a long wait don't I.......:( :(

hoffmang
02-28-2007, 5:59 PM

Build your guns SB-23 compliant and enjoy.

I'm using my OLLs no differently than my SU-16 or my M1A.

-Gene

grammaton76
02-28-2007, 6:01 PM
No one is more eager to get our rifles to you than us. But we will not sacrifice the quality of our guns to get some shoddy POS out to you quickly.

So I guess you won't get Gecko45's business, since it sounds like that puts Special Weapons straight out of the question... ;)

Ratters
02-28-2007, 6:03 PM
I hope so, as I've got a few receivers that are sitting in my safe unbuilt. Been waiting for more clear clarification from the DOJ. Guess I'm got a long wait don't I.......:( :(

Jimmy Christmas, just build the darned thing. People have been building them and shooting them for a year without many problems. Just put them together and be happy. :) I've built five (not all mine) and nothing bad has happened yet. I believe the current DOJ tactic is just to ignore their existence and avoid any blame that they didn't do their job.