PDA

View Full Version : WTB M1 carbine

6172crew
02-28-2007, 1:59 PM
found one

ccampbell
02-28-2007, 2:02 PM
You probably want to post this on the firearms section. I have a correct grade universal M1:rolleyes: if you are interested.

Chris

6172crew
02-28-2007, 3:08 PM
You probably want to post this on the firearms section. I have a correct grade universal M1:rolleyes: if you are interested.

Chris
Opps, Thanks Chris!

I will ask a mod to move it for me.:)

Kestryll
02-28-2007, 3:09 PM
Done. ;)

6172crew
02-28-2007, 3:16 PM
Done. ;)

Thanks boss.:)

metalhead357
02-28-2007, 6:20 PM
I'd wait for the CMP release...but if you cant wait-->I have an IAI thats had several parts upgraded to USGI and a 'true'(Ok...true_ER) Mil aftermarket stock on her. Shot her last carbine match without a hiccup and did fairly well:D The guy I bought it from did the mods as it was hiccuping for him-- but I've about 7 or 800 rounds down the pipe without one........

But you Do theoretically have enough time to get your CMP papers in and then wait wait wait like the rest of us:cool:

6172crew
02-28-2007, 6:32 PM
I'd wait for the CMP release...but if you cant wait-->I have an IAI thats had several parts upgraded to USGI and a 'true'(Ok...true_ER) Mil aftermarket stock on her. Shot her last carbine match without a hiccup and did fairly well:D The guy I bought it from did the mods as it was hiccuping for him-- but I've about 7 or 800 rounds down the pipe without one........

But you Do theoretically have enough time to get your CMP papers in and then wait wait wait like the rest of us:cool:
From what I read on CMPs website it looks liek there are no correct grade carbines and Im kinda looking for a carbine that I can shoot a few times and store for my kids.

Even if it had a few parts mixed as long as it had a new(er) barrel and the finish was nice/very nice. I figure one like that should start around a $1000 but I have a buddy who can look them over to make sure its a nice rifle when its time to buy.