PDA

View Full Version : Looking to sponsor shoot meets

Thordo
11-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Hi Calgunners,
Thordo from UBBT (Ultimate Bullet Button Tool) here. We'd like to thank all of our customers for the ever growing popularity of our UBBT products. The positive feedback we receive is incredible. We've got more innovative BB solutions coming down the pike.

In an effort to continue spreading the word about UBBT and to get more involved in (and giving back to) the Cali shooting community that has made us thrive. We would like to start sponsoring shoot meets, 3 gun comps, and any other types of organized gatherings of Cali shooters in 2012.

We're been researching whats out there and have a pretty good list so far, but who else would be the best people to ask than the Calguns community. If anyone knows of a meet coming up in your area, please let us know.

Thanks!!

Thordo
http://www.ubbt.net

21SF
11-29-2011, 10:52 AM
3 gun in the bay !!!

joelogic
11-29-2011, 4:40 PM
I would say 90% of action match shooters are featureless or registered. Your best bet may be to partner up with a local trainer and sponsor a locked magazine class.

Ahhnother8
11-29-2011, 5:12 PM
How about helping out the CA Grizzlies Highpower Team? They ALL shoot mag-fed AR's. And they do it better than 99.9% of the people on this site. :eek:

http://teamgrizzlies.org/

SuperSet
11-29-2011, 5:45 PM
I agree with joelogic. I see very few 3-gun shooters using Bullet Button setups in my area, even though they compete in their own Division. Appleseed or HP would be a better match for that setup.

Chaos47
11-29-2011, 5:48 PM
I think that's why they are trying to sponsor these events to break into that market more

SuperSet
11-29-2011, 6:11 PM
I'll pass this on to some of the bullet button shooters and let them know to contact you if they're interested. I shot the bullet button for some time before switching to featureless and jerry-rigged a UBBT tool myself before it was commercialized. It does work but the sport is not an optimal fit for that setup. Some of the Chabot guys may chime in here, if they're still having those matches there.

Thordo
11-30-2011, 8:56 AM
Thanks for the info. We look forward to hearing from more CG regulars.

Thordo

Thordo
12-01-2011, 8:53 AM
bump

zfields
12-01-2011, 9:00 AM
Might want to contact the BARC guys. I know they are looking for sponsors right now.

KillerRabbit
12-01-2011, 10:37 AM
I agree with Lane, find some way to sponsor the Grizzlies junior team. There are 3 different High Power State Championship events that would be suitable as well as a Regional held every year here in CA. The Grizzlies is a fantastic organization that is always struggling for more support to keep the kids shooting (and in their case winning). Since all the kids have to use a bullet button AR it could be a good fit for your company. I am on the Grizzlies and CRPA board of directors so send me a PM if you want to discuss this further.
Dirk

Thordo
12-02-2011, 7:26 PM
I agree with Lane, find some way to sponsor the Grizzlies junior team. There are 3 different High Power State Championship events that would be suitable as well as a Regional held every year here in CA. The Grizzlies is a fantastic organization that is always struggling for more support to keep the kids shooting (and in their case winning). Since all the kids have to use a bullet button AR it could be a good fit for your company. I am on the Grizzlies and CRPA board of directors so send me a PM if you want to discuss this further.
Dirk

VERY COOL!! PM sent.

Thordo

Thordo
12-04-2011, 6:44 PM
bump