PDA

View Full Version : Owl on final...

bubbapug1
11-27-2011, 8:07 PM
http://www.dogwork.com/owfo8/

Awesome slow motion camera work of an owl on final...beautiful.

11HE9
11-27-2011, 8:26 PM
That's awesome....

That's the last thing a mouse sees :eek:

problemchild
11-27-2011, 8:32 PM
Magnificent!

Hard to believe that came from a random lightning strike in pond slime isn't it?

echo1
11-28-2011, 4:09 PM
Cool!! Update on the owl I rescued. It's in the flight pen building wing strength for release in a few days. PAX
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac159/adpax/DSCN0219.jpg

MrsFS
11-28-2011, 5:15 PM
Beautiful animals! Amazing footage! Good luck with the Owl rehab.

Corbin Dallas
11-28-2011, 7:10 PM
Magnificent!

Hard to believe that came from a random lightning strike in pond slime isn't it?

its a cat with wings and a beak...

G-forceJunkie
11-28-2011, 8:29 PM
As opposed to a magic wizzard snapping his fingers and POOF! an owl? Reguardless, that is some great footage. Magnificent!

TrailerparkTrash
11-28-2011, 10:35 PM
If you think owls are beautiful to look at, you should try them fried! Of course they dont taste as good as a Bald Eagle. (JUST KIDDING! Dont hate). :D

Seriously, beautiful footage from an amazing creature.

ExAcHog
11-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Magnificent!

+ Me.....awesome vid.

problemchild
11-29-2011, 10:06 AM
As opposed to a magic wizzard snapping his fingers and POOF! an owl? Reguardless, that is some great footage.

Ahh a magic-wizard-bagger. Just like an encyclopedia set coming from an explosion in a print factory, and DNA is a whole lot more complicated then an encyclopedia set. I always love to here from people smarter than God.

Hey maybe post up the cure for cancer would ya?

calmedic
11-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Ahh a magic-wizard-bagger. Just like an encyclopedia set coming from an explosion in a print factory, and DNA is a whole lot more complicated then an encyclopedia set. I always love to here from people smarter than God.

Hey maybe post up the cure for cancer would ya?

That would be way to direct, it would be like skyscrapers coming from an explosion at a quarry, then each of the skyscrapers evolving into cupcakes, then the sprinkles on the cupcakes evolving into an encyclopedia set... and of course each letter in the encyclopedia would be unique with no two letters ever being the same...ever! Science is simply mans attempt at wrapping his head around gods creation.

Awsome footage.

problemchild
11-29-2011, 2:30 PM
That would be way to direct, it would be like skyscrapers coming from an explosion at a quarry, then each of the skyscrapers evolving into cupcakes, then the sprinkles on the cupcakes evolving into an encyclopedia set... and of course each letter in the encyclopedia would be unique with no two letters ever being the same...ever! Science is simply mans attempt at wrapping his head around gods creation.

Awsome footage.

Yeah and the scientists are on the "C" list lately what with FAKING results (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/01/24/ipcc-scientist-admits-fake-data-used-pressure-world-leaders)to get more global cooling global warming climate change money from the government that demands the proper results so they can tax the people.

scarville
11-29-2011, 2:50 PM
its a cat with wings and a beak...
Actually it is a dinosaur -- descend from the dromaeosaurs. Same lineage that produced velociraptor (the real one nor the Jurassic Park movie version), deinonychus and utahraptor.

Good company for a predator.

Re the OP. Beautiful mouse eye view.

DeanW66
12-04-2011, 9:42 AM
Very cool, thanks for sharing that!

TrailerparkTrash
12-04-2011, 8:38 PM
I know many of you have seen this already, but it really amazes me that a Golden Eagle can kick the snot out of a wolf........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWFtWzFbXCY

Youtube has many more eagle vs. wolf videos. I only posted a short clip. Birds of prey are AWESOME!!!!