PDA

View Full Version : quick Bullet Button questions

1911_Mitch
02-26-2007, 9:48 PM
Been outta the loop for a spell. Tried a seach but didn't wade through all the posts. I have two OLL with the Prince 50 kit, but am interested in the new Bullet Button.

With the use of the bullet button:

Do I have to build feature-less config (no AW features)?
Can build with AW features if I use the bullet button?
Can I use pre-ban mags (>10 rnds)? or only limited to 10 rounds?

Thanks.

chiefcrash
02-26-2007, 9:52 PM
Been outta the loop for a spell. Tried a seach but didn't wade through all the posts. I have two OLL with the Prince 50 kit, but am interested in the new Bullet Button.

With the use of the bullet button:

Do I have to build feature-less config (no AW features)?
Can build with AW features if I use the bullet button?
Can I use pre-ban mags (>10 rnds)? or only limited to 10 rounds?

Thanks.

Do I have to build feature-less config (no AW features)? No, you can guild your rifle the same as you could with a Prince 50
Can build with AW features if I use the bullet button? See above
Can I use pre-ban mags (>10 rnds)? or only limited to 10 rounds? No. You must use a 10 or fewer magazine. Same as your Prince 50

Socal858
02-26-2007, 10:04 PM
bullet button equals smiley happy cuddle funtime, when used responsibly and following the letter of the law

hoffmang
02-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Just never, ever use a more than 10 round magazine with the bullet button.

Also, to keep things simple, place an empty 10 rounder in the magazine well when your rifle is not in use to simplify explaining the situation to LEO.

-Gene

Mr.RoDiN
02-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Wait a minute. This is new to me. Im sure this has been dicussed before. But say I have the "bullet" release setup, I can remove the magazine and insert in another (10 round) magazine while staying legal? Is this because the rifle requires a tool to accept a magazine?

hoffmang
02-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Mr. Rodin,

The point of the bullet button is that you can actuate the button with a tool and re-fix a new magazine while remaining legal. During the temporal moment where there is no magazine in the well, the semi automatic centerfire rifle does not have the capacity to accept a "detachable magazine" as "detachable magazine" is defined in the CCR.

-Gene

Mr.RoDiN
02-26-2007, 11:49 PM
Sweet! I bought one, not even knowing this. I just though it was a cool concept! Thank you!