PDA

View Full Version : Are there any dealers in Sonoma County who'll transfer Off-list stuff?

CalGunsNoob
02-26-2007, 9:45 PM
Any? All I get are variations on how it's illegal and they don't want to handle it.

Worst was Ron Reed. Some bungled explanation of them being illegal since 1992.

Second worst was Montana Hawk/North Bay Firearms. But why that place gets any business is beyond me.

SemiAutoSam
02-26-2007, 9:47 PM
Ask Metalhead357

CalGunsNoob
02-26-2007, 9:50 PM
Ask Metalhead357

Thanks.

As beautiful as it is up here this is really a pitiful place to be a gun owner:p .

Some local shops won't even do SKSs because they're (too much like assault weapons:rolleyes: )

I'm sure Zumbo's comments get high marks from many of the local FFLs, shops.

How sad

SemiAutoSam
02-26-2007, 9:54 PM
So true and wrong. I lived in RP for a few months and sebastopol and loved that area but too expensive so came back to this *hithole that I already owned. But want to get out of here and head toward the coast I hear Jenner is lovely as is Cloverdale. Almost bought a nice property in cloverdale.

Thanks.

As beautiful as it is up here this is really a pitiful place to be a gun owner:p .

Some local shops won't even do SKSs because they're (too much like assault weapons:rolleyes: )

I'm sure Zumbo's comments get high marks from many of the local FFLs, shops.

How sad

moulton
02-26-2007, 9:54 PM
pm sent about a dealer

CalGunsNoob
02-26-2007, 9:57 PM
pm sent about a dealer

Thanks Moulton!

DodgeThis
02-27-2007, 12:06 AM
Any? All I get are variations on how it's illegal and they don't want to handle it.

Worst was Ron Reed. Some bungled explanation of them being illegal since 1992.

Second worst was Montana Hawk/North Bay Firearms. But why that place gets any business is beyond me.

Try BST guns.

Petaluma B.S.T Guns 707-762-4250

bwiese
02-27-2007, 12:20 AM
How about Sonoma Firearms (I don't think they're in Sonoma proper) - but I see 'em at the shows...

metalhead357
02-27-2007, 12:52 AM
Ask Metalhead357

Ask me what?:confused:

Ok, Yes, I am Zenu....God of the scientologists:p

No seriously,

I thought I just answered this............. maybe another thread...too many to count LOL!

I aint found one in the Napa/Sonoma Area-- When I responding to the last one I noted I aint heard of one even in Lake Co. or Ukaih; most peeps I know (like me) go to oroville, down to Sac...or when I'm near Napa--> its usually out to martinez.

Now be good little thatans and read your Dianetics:eek:

1911_Mitch
02-27-2007, 9:00 AM
..................bst

DRM6000
02-27-2007, 9:09 AM
How about Sonoma Firearms (I don't think they're in Sonoma proper) - but I see 'em at the shows...

they're located in antelope, ca (sacramento)

battlehatch
02-27-2007, 9:16 AM
I too am a NB Firearms HATER. Those guys really chap my a**. I went in there one day asking about pistol grips and folders for my mossy 500 and they told me that it's illegal because it makes it an assault weapon and that side folders were legal but over folders weren't. I reminded them that it was a pump action and they said it doesn't matter. I was like ok, fine, I'll just order it direct. They are always condecending and they never have anything worth buying. I shop at Petaluma Reloading but they won't handle OLL's. They know they are legal but they said that the BATFE scrutinizes and audits more often if they know you deal in OLL's. Fair enough. They only money that NB firearms will ever see of mine is range fee since they are the closest indoor range to my house. I too would like to know where I could get an OLL locally...

DedEye
02-27-2007, 2:21 PM
I know one in Napa who transferred my OLL. PM me if you still need to find one.