View Full Version : Kachina Update / Raahauge's Review / One Picture

02-26-2007, 5:11 PM
This past Sunday was Raahauge’s rescheduled Monthly Fun Shoot. The temps were in the mid 60s, my score was in the low 60s.

The course featured 15 stations with challenging presentations at each of them. Actually, the targets were challenging before the wind started blowing. With the wind they were really $%^&@ challenging. All the stations worked, and there were very few broken birds (both by me and the machines.)

I was on the course with two new guys (see attached picture.) My tips must have helped them out because the new guy on the right took HOA with an 87. The “short” guy pictured in the middle did pretty well too (I’m the handsome looking guy on the left.)

Mike’s put in new stations and bought some new machines for the Kachina. I believe they’re going to set up two separate 14-station courses (don’t hold me to that.) The weather forecast for the next couple of weeks is mid 60s to mid 70s and sunny, so make your plans to attend.

On a side note, Norco is 45 minutes from Disneyland, 1-1/2 hours from Palm Springs, Big Bear, and the beaches. Las Vegas is only four hours away. We’ve also got golf courses, pretty girls and warm weather. If you’re looking to escape the cold and snow of the rest of the USA, come to the Kachina. You can shoot targets, enjoy the weather and have some fun.

I’ll see you there.