currahee
02-26-2007, 3:50 PM
Hi,
Which one do you like, and why?
Thanks,
-C.

jlmurphy
02-26-2007, 5:37 PM
The Oehler is the best, but pricey, and the separate sky screens are a hassle. My old Chrony works well, but the original cardboard screens were flimsy and the small hole to shoot through guaranteed the screens were going to be killed. I recently bought a Pro Chrono ? ( white ABS long case with the readout on the front). It has a wide target area and I can shoot through it while testing for groups, giving me twice the data. I'll use it until it is shot up, which is probably the fate of most chronographs.

anyracoon
02-26-2007, 5:46 PM
Chrony

Mine has the remote screen plus the printer. Great to work with plus you do not have go out to the chrony to reset or do a memeory dump.

James R.
02-26-2007, 6:15 PM
I have a ProChrono, works pretty good IMHO. Easy to set up, seems fairly accurate...it didn't place last in that Chrono a review I read a while back. I think some of the Chrony were the worst, the Oehler was the best (used as the reference).

Regards,

James R.

Blacktail 8541
02-26-2007, 7:25 PM
I have used a few. The one I have now I like the best so far. It"s a Competitve Edge Dynamics'.

Fjold
02-26-2007, 8:46 PM
I've been shooting over the same PACT chronograph since the early 80's. It works so far.

thmpr
02-26-2007, 8:56 PM
I have used a few. The one I have now I like the best so far. It"s a Competitve Edge Dynamics'.

+1 I have one too!:D