PDA

View Full Version : storm kit manual

bohoki
11-24-2011, 2:00 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/bohoki/P11-24-11_1350.jpg

i have this kit and went through it it has some matches some tea a whistle and a tarp but i am missing the instructions on how to stay alive with this macgyver like assortment i think i'll throw in paperclip

i see they have a different kit now but this is the older one

if anybody has this could they possibly scan it for me

bohoki
11-25-2011, 12:04 PM
i figured out if you take the staple out of the teabag you can make a little fish hook and for line you can unweave this little nylon cord they have inside

i suppose you could also fashion a kite out of some of the yellow tarp and local twigs and the black tape that seals the can

if the kit contained a little bit of copper you could use the salt and copper wrapped in empty teabag to make a crude battery

the mirrored can lid is reflective enough to shave with or pick a splinter out of an eye

Dutch3
11-25-2011, 7:04 PM
It states right on the can that it provides information. That part must be broken.

If the can lid is that shiny, you could use it as a mirror to signal aircraft, although you would likely have people looking for you faster if you used a laser pointer instead.

bohoki
11-25-2011, 10:31 PM
It states right on the can that it provides information. That part must be broken.

If the can lid is that shiny, you could use it as a mirror to signal aircraft, although you would likely have people looking for you faster if you used a laser pointer instead.

hilarious just shine them at aircraft and the FBI will come rescue you