PDA

View Full Version : Favorite online retailers

Zonkerjr
11-24-2011, 8:48 AM
I'm looking for some good online retailers.

Good selection, good pricing, free shipping is a plus.

Zjr

strokesdmb
11-24-2011, 8:49 AM
Target.com

den888
11-24-2011, 8:54 AM
Welcome! Amazon.com

h0use
11-24-2011, 9:00 AM
welcome! bestbuy.com

Shellshocker66
11-24-2011, 9:54 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Might want to be a little more specific and place your question down in the forums that best relate to the products you're looking for. Example: I want to find a good online ammo supplier, so my topic should go down in the Ammo and Reloading section. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=89

Good luck and have fun with the forums.

Zonkerjr
11-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Yea... I guess I should have said of the Midway Cabelas variety.

bsg
11-24-2011, 12:34 PM
welcome to the forum.

LBDamned
11-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Accessories: MidwayUSA, Optics Planet, DVOR, Cabelas (pretty much in that order)

Ammo: Ammoman, Ammunition to go, Wideners, AIM, sometimes Cabelas

Scopes & Optics: Red-Dot-Scopes (must be typed that way)

Misc & Specific: WesternSportOnline (limited items, but exceptional prices and cust svc), SKD Tactical (limited items, but good shipping with code "suckit" and very good products)

Guns: Grabagun, HinterlandOutfitters (Hinterland also has every other shooting items you could want/need).

Those are some of the places I use regularly... there are others - but these are worth considering.

chozenfew805
11-24-2011, 2:35 PM
Welcome Aboard!:hurray:

Sonny188
11-24-2011, 2:39 PM
Welcome!

zod
11-24-2011, 5:47 PM
Welcome aboard. Check the Commercial Sales (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=105) and Deals, Sales, and Coupons (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=237) section of the Marketplace. Hope this helps.

BlackTydeTactical
11-24-2011, 8:55 PM
Welcome aboard!

ENVYGREEN
11-25-2011, 8:40 PM
Welcome!

CrossedRifles
11-26-2011, 4:18 AM
Welcome to CalGuns! :chris:

RifleGear.com is also a good place to buy stuff.

VCMike
11-26-2011, 4:22 AM
I use Graf's and Son's for Reloading Etc.

DeanW66
11-26-2011, 7:49 AM
Welcome aboard! I don't have specific favorites, I look around for good deals and good (or bad to avoid) reviews.

Big Jake
11-26-2011, 3:45 PM
Welcome!

Ubermcoupe
11-26-2011, 7:37 PM
Welcome Zonkerjr!

freonr22
11-26-2011, 9:25 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7284836

Here is a list of manufactures and or companies that you should know about if you plan on reloading and buying reloading supplies:

Listed in no Particular Order

Where to find "Bullet"s:
www.dardascastbullets.com
www.berrysmfg.com/
www.missouribullet.com/
www.twoalphabullets.com/
www.rmrbullets.com/
www.rozedist.com
www.montanagoldbullet.com/index.html
www.precisiondelta.com/index1.htm
www.xtremebullets.com/index.htm
www.scharch.com/index.php
www.grafs.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.gamaliel.com/
www.rrarms.com/
www.wideners.com
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.natchezss.com/index.cfm
www.tjconevera.com/index.html
http://www.rmrbullets.com/
http://www.twoalphabullets.com/ [/COLOR]

Who has "Primers?"
www.cabelas.com
www.powdervalleyinc.com/
www.grafs.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.wideners.com
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.rrarms.com/
www.gamaliel.com/

Where can I get "Brass"
http://www.starlinebrass.com/
www.oncefiredbrass.net/
www.berrysmfg.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.grafs.com/
www.gamaliel.com/
www.powdervalleyinc.com/
www.starlinebrass.com
www.tjconevera.com/index.html
www.rrarms.com/

Reloading Press and Tools:
www.kempfgunshop.com/
www.gamaliel.com/
www.dillonprecision.com/
www.eguns.com
www.brianenos.com/
www.wideners.com
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.leeprecision.com/html/index.htm
www.hornady.com/
www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.rrarms.com/

Dies:
www.kempfgunshop.com/
www.dillonprecision.com/
www.eguns.com
www.brianenos.com/
www.leeprecision.com/html/index.htm
www.hornady.com/
www.wideners.com
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.rrarms.com/

Misc. Tools and other places to spend your kids Inheritance :D
www.rrarms.com/
www.berrysmfg.com/
www.kempfgunshop.com/
www.dillonprecision.com/
www.eguns.com
www.brianenos.com/
www.leeprecision.com/html/index.html
www.hornady.com/
www.harborfreight.com/
www.wideners.com
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/
www.jandjproducts.com/.
www.midwayusa.com/
www.gamaliel.com/

Here is an excellent source for tried and true load data on various powders and shell cases, etc.
Steve's Reloading Data Pages http://stevespages.com/page8a.htm

Well OP for what it worth that's (My Two Cents) and that's all I've got, I think I’ve laid out enough information for you to review and safely begin your quest in reloading.

Please feel free to leave your questions & comments as I know there are many extremely knowledgeable people on here who will be more than happy to answer your questions..

I hope you find the information helpful.

Linkpimp..

For reloading

cebuvfr
11-26-2011, 10:30 PM
Welcome aboard!

bsg
11-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Gunbroker internet auction site. i've had positive transactions with all the various vendors i have purchased from at Gunbroker.

LBDamned
11-27-2011, 4:45 PM
Gunbroker internet auction site. i've had positive transactions with all the various vendors i have purchased from at Gunbroker.

I contemplated listing Gunbroker in my post as well... however, from what I've seen - most items arent really that great a deal (lots of vendor/retailers use it as a marketplace at retail prices)...

However, for hard to find items - it can be THE BEST place to find what you need... I have a Zastava PAP which use proprietary single stack 10 rd mags (or WASR10 crappy, rusted, metal single stack mags that I will never use - tried it and got rid of them)... The mags are hard to find if you dont buy from EAA (the importer) at $50 a pop...

I have 12 mags and about 8 or 10 of them came from GB at much cheaper than EAA... for that reason, GB is a great source.

bsg
11-27-2011, 4:52 PM
I contemplated listing Gunbroker in my post as well... however, from what I've seen - most items arent really that great a deal (lots of vendor/retailers use it as a marketplace at retail prices)...

However, for hard to find items - it can be THE BEST place to find what you need... I have a Zastava PAP which use proprietary single stack 10 rd mags (or WASR10 crappy, rusted, metal single stack mags that I will never use - tried it and got rid of them)... The mags are hard to find if you dont buy from EAA (the importer) at $50 a pop...

I have 12 mags and about 8 or 10 of them came from GB at much cheaper than EAA... for that reason, GB is a great source.

yup. i buy very hard to find discontinued time period factory accessories and optional factory goodies for my older guns... that pretty much can't be found at a retail store/site. at times it becomes a treasure hunt for me at Gunbroker.

LBDamned
11-27-2011, 6:59 PM
yup. i buy very hard to find discontinued time period factory accessories and optional factory goodies for my older guns... that pretty much can't be found at a retail store/site. at times it becomes a treasure hunt for me at Gunbroker.

treasure hunt indeed... but as you undoubtedly know, patience/persistence and item eventually pops up on Gunbroker... the mags I buy are made in Serbia, so I can tell when they've imported a batch (usually not many and still hard to find) - GB has them (limited numbers)... in auctions, I watch like a hawk - normally purchase at the "buy now" price so I don lose 'em.

j.primo
11-27-2011, 7:10 PM
Opticsplanet.com

(free shipping on orders over $30)

bsg
11-27-2011, 7:48 PM
treasure hunt indeed... but as you undoubtedly know, patience/persistence and item eventually pops up on Gunbroker... the mags I buy are made in Serbia, so I can tell when they've imported a batch (usually not many and still hard to find) - GB has them (limited numbers)... in auctions, I watch like a hawk - normally purchase at the "buy now" price so I don lose 'em.

i've picked up many factory german, time period magazines for my older w german Sigs from various sellers on Gunbroker. i've spent my lunch money there many times.

INJUNTOM
11-27-2011, 8:32 PM
Welcome aboard