PDA

View Full Version : Custom LEVERED 10/30 magazines *PICS/VIDEO*

JPglee1
02-26-2007, 8:25 AM
Hello everyone!

FINALLY a new option for loading your fixed-magazine California legal rifle: 10rd magazine in a 30rd body, with a side loading lever!

here's some pics of the lever mags built for AK type rifles. The same product is available for HK/CETME, FAL/L1A1, M1A, MP5, STEN, etc etc magazines. We can modify pretty much any "hi-cap" magazine to only hold 10 rounds, with no chance of being reversed to a "hi-cap", making them legal for your fixed magazine builds!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/FIVESIXTN/hkSONY724.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/FIVESIXTN/hkSONY720.jpg

Also, here is a video of the magazines being loaded thru the ejection port, using the lever to pull spring pressure down on the follower. They are VERY cool to use with notched safety levers. We hope to offer an exchange program to allow for notched safety levers along with the levered magazines.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/FIVESIXTN/th_hkSONY-1.jpg (http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/FIVESIXTN/?action=view&current=hkSONY-1.flv)

If you're interested in such magazines drop me or RSSSLVR (Chris, my partner) a PM or post in the thread, so we can judge interest in these new products. Also, if you need a special magazine not listed, let me know and Im sure we can find it.

Thanks for letting me post this Calguns, and thanks for taking the time to read it.

JP

Jack_Bauer
02-26-2007, 9:23 AM
Interested in an AK one and possibly AR if there are plans for one, depending on price.

Biff...
02-26-2007, 9:27 AM
I'd be interested in an AR one

JPglee1
02-26-2007, 9:29 AM
Interested in an AK one and possibly AR if there are plans for one, depending on price.

We can do them for the AR-15 but we haven't really been making them, since C-products already has them available... However if you want an AR-15 magazine with a LEVER on the side, we can definitely do it for you *STEEL MAGAZINES ONLY*

For the AK/FAL/Etc we usually have a couple in stock.

Pricing is

$35.00+ shipping for the magazine w/no lever
$45.00+ shipping for the magazine WITH the lever (your choice of side)

Some might balk at the price but keep in mind:

1) you only gotta buy 1 on a fixed mag build
2) they are VERY well built, all mods done by hand here in California and every mag is 100% fitted/tested before finishing to make sure they work correctly before being shipped out. We spend over an hour on each magazine doing the extensive modifications.
3) the magazines are refinished before shipping so they are essentially NEW condition.
4) we can add US made lower floor plates upon request/special order...(1 US compliance part)

Thanks for the interest! Keep the questions/comments coming! We hope that as interest (and sales volume) increases, we can offer lower prices. We also have a couple ideas in the pipeline to make them easier to build, stay tuned and give us feedback!

JP

smokycuh
02-26-2007, 9:43 AM
hey jpglee1 nice ak. is it yours? i'm interested in building one but i would like to know who did the work for you? or did you do it yourself?

JPglee1
02-26-2007, 9:49 AM
hey jpglee1 nice ak. is it yours? i'm interested in building one but i would like to know who did the work for you? or did you do it yourself?

Not my AK, thats another CalGunners rifle

I would suggest you get in touch with Jemmadux *James Maddux* for an AK build. He's VERY reasonable, has an FFL and he's in Califas so he's a great guy to deal with to keep $$ in the state...He also uses our magazines on his builds, if you request.

You can call him at 818-554-3435

Tell him JP sent you over :D

J

69Mach1
02-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Great magazine. So you guys are going with the name "levered mags" huh. How about "semi-automatic magazine" (SAM's)? JK :D

Will you be doing some for the 5.45x39/.223 AK polymer magazines?

rssslvr
02-26-2007, 10:44 AM
No no poly mags,sorry.They have to be steel so we can weld on them.

Beatone
02-26-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm in for 3 of rhe AK model. :cool:
Keep up the good work.

tenpercentfirearms
02-26-2007, 11:09 AM
JP, send me an e-mail with your pricing if you want me to carry these babies for you. My AK selection is kind of minimal at this point, but people will buy it if it is on my website.

rssslvr
02-26-2007, 11:16 AM
10% We will work some kind of dealer pricing for you on these if you want them.Give us a day or two and either I or JP will send you and email on dealer pricing and a break down on the price break for quantity orders

norcalsig
02-26-2007, 1:07 PM
please correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't that burn your fingers once you go to reload?

JPglee1
02-26-2007, 1:17 PM
please correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't that burn your fingers once you go to reload?

Not with a 10rd magazine and a fixed magazine rifle...too slow on the rate of fire.

J

Knight
02-26-2007, 1:55 PM
If my AK buy this week works out, I will most definitely be picking one of these up.

PIRATE14
02-26-2007, 2:04 PM
We Have these available to order on our website:D

Grab one of these and AK rifle ta go........sweet.

smokycuh
02-26-2007, 3:35 PM
jp thanks for the info. i'll be in touch with james shortly.

Richard
02-26-2007, 5:20 PM
I'm in for 1 maybe 2

thisismyboomstick
02-26-2007, 6:24 PM
Would any parts in this mag be considered US made?

Japedo
02-26-2007, 6:46 PM
I need a minimum of two

Richard
02-26-2007, 8:33 PM
We Have these available to order on our website:D

Grab one of these and AK rifle ta go........sweet.

Pirate...does yours have the plunger button?

rssslvr
02-26-2007, 9:12 PM
Pirate...does yours have the plunger button?

Yes CWS will have some with the lever and may have some without left as well

JPglee1
02-27-2007, 9:20 AM
If CWS is out of the lever mags, we will be sending another shipment within 10 days (hopefully :D) so don't stress out on getting one. We plan to make them until there is no demand...

Im thinking with THIS much interest on a SINGLE web site, they'd prolly go big-time if we ran a small ad in Shotgun News and started posting on all the other gun boards too... At this time we'd be swamped if we did that tho.

Thanks for all the interest everyone, its an amazing thing :D hehe

J

JaeFern
03-03-2007, 5:46 AM
Nice. I'm probably going to get 3. You guys ever think about making the same for some M1A/M14 mags?> Come on... you know you want to!!!

rssslvr
03-03-2007, 7:54 AM
Nice. I'm probably going to get 3. You guys ever think about making the same for some M1A/M14 mags?> Come on... you know you want to!!!
Yeah we have thought about it and maybe in the near furure we will do a few.

///D
03-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Just ordered from CWS :D

tay
03-08-2007, 1:00 PM
How about UZI 9mm mags for Colt/RRA Mag block.

I know CProducts suppose to come out with theirs, but they have been delay after delay.

rssslvr
03-08-2007, 1:26 PM
How about UZI 9mm mags for Colt/RRA Mag block.

I know CProducts suppose to come out with theirs, but they have been delay after delay.

We did make a couple for CWS.I don't know if they still have them or not.

tay
03-08-2007, 1:50 PM
We did make a couple for CWS.I don't know if they still have them or not.

Didn't see them on their website.

Are you planning to make more. PLEASE!!!

My AR15 9mm is incomplete without the Magazine. :(

rssslvr
03-08-2007, 1:52 PM
Didn't see them on their website.

Are you planning to make more. PLEASE!!!

My AR15 9mm is incomplete without the Magazine. :(

You might want to call them and ask.I don't think they put them on the web site cause we inly did a couple for them but yes if they are gone we are planning on doing some more but have to finish up the 10/30 AK mags and some custom ordered stuff first

thedonger
03-08-2007, 2:05 PM
I just called and they said they have them in stock.

So I got them all.....

Ok only 3

thedonger
03-19-2007, 8:38 AM
Ok as it turns out CWS does NOT have them in stock.

It seems that .223 and 9mm 10rd mags look very much a like.

I'm shipping 3 bushy mags back to CWS today.

tay
03-19-2007, 9:33 AM
Please make some more AR15 9mm 10-round Magazines.

There seems to be a big demand for them.

http://calguns.net/calgunforum/search.php?searchid=507705

You might want to call them and ask.I don't think they put them on the web site cause we inly did a couple for them but yes if they are gone we are planning on doing some more but have to finish up the 10/30 AK mags and some custom ordered stuff first

JPglee1
03-19-2007, 9:55 AM

Yes, we can do them now but they are special order basis. We need a deposit so we can get the mag bodies. IF you're interested send myself or Chris a PM (RSSSLVR) and we can get the ball rolling.

We can do BM59, M1A, G3/PTR, etc etc...there's no mag Ive seen yet that can't be brought down to 10rds, its just a matter of getting the parts to do the conversion with. Some magazines can be quite expensive. MP5 for example can be over $50.00 for just the parts alone, this is the reason we ask for a deposit on non-stocked magazines.

Thanks for the interest everyone! Get those PMs in if you have questions or requests for custom mag orders...

RSSSLVR or JPGLEE1

Take it easy.

J

JPglee1
03-19-2007, 9:59 AM
Please make some more AR15 9mm 10-round Magazines.

There seems to be a big demand for them.

http://calguns.net/calgunforum/search.php?searchid=507705

We're working on it...We're doing this entire business venture with $$$ we have on hand. That means we have to work around payments received/etc to order more parts.

If you want something like a 9mm AR mag or a BM59 mag or anything else that we don't keep stock on hand, let us know and we can make it a reality. We just need to get a deposit so we can purchase the mag bodies for your mods.

We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding in these matters, we're currently seeking investors to help get the ball rolling that much faster.

Our ultimate goal is to keep at least 50 AK mags on hand and 25 FAL, HK, MP5 and 10 or so M1A and 9mm AR mags... Your patience is appreciated.

As I said above if you want some 9mm AR mags send Chris a message (RSSSLVR) or myself and let us know. We can make them right away we just need a starting deposit on all special orders.

Thanks again!

JP

Zwingli
03-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Just got one for the AK. Very nice! great quality work-truly very nice work, you won't be disappointed. However, I think I found some tinfoil residue in mine?
Thanks guys

tenpercentfirearms
04-02-2007, 5:34 PM
We are now carrying these guy's products!

The AK47 Lever Magazine (http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=287)

and

The AK47 10/30 Magazine (http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=288)

I might see about fronting the money for 15 9mm magazines too so they can make them and I can sell them for you guys. Stay tuned.

Bagger
04-06-2007, 7:44 PM
What about for the HK91-ptr Mag

rssslvr
04-07-2007, 7:54 AM
What about for the HK91-ptr Mag

We will be making a few in about a week.:)

Bagger
04-07-2007, 10:31 AM
We will be making a few in about a week.:)

put me down for the Lever mag HK91 and a Mag Lock.
also the Lever AK Mag.
can send you a Money order or Paypal..

Thanks
BAGGER

Rhomboid
05-01-2007, 9:59 PM
I'm interested in a levered mag for the standard 5.56 AR-15... You'd still have to open a takedown pin to reload, right? But it would be a lot quicker not having to deal with the spring.

Jicko
05-01-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm interested in a levered mag for the standard 5.56 AR-15... You'd still have to open a takedown pin to reload, right? But it would be a lot quicker not having to deal with the spring.

1) hmmm.... how would a lever-ed AR mag work?

2) if it really work... and you really want to use it in a "fixed mag" way.... you probably can just pull the lever down, and drop rounds in from the ejection port...

tenpercentfirearms
05-01-2007, 11:27 PM

This post confuses me. The only reason they use a levered AK mag is you can't simply pop an extended take down pin on an AK and shotgun the gun open to an exposed and waiting fixed magazine. Since you can do that with an AR15, there is no need to clumsily load it from the ejection port.

What is needed is a good quality AR15 permanent 10/30 magazine that is cheaper than the best mag on the market right now, the C Products 10/30 magazine.

I was no impressed with the new Stag 10/30 I received as the magazine are aluminum and only restricted by one tab on the side of the magazine, not the front and the back.

Can these guys build a AR15 10/30 for less than what C Products is doing? I am not sure, but I know they are trying!

grammaton76
05-02-2007, 1:09 PM
Actually, I believe the goal is to load the mag faster. Some folks have issues shoving rounds into the feed lips. I believe a more appropriate fix for that issue is either a LULA or one of those stripper clip guides.

Jicko
05-02-2007, 1:39 PM
I want straight body 10/20 AR mag.... w/ Magpul followers.... are they available?

thedonger
11-05-2007, 10:37 AM
I want straight body 10/20 AR mag.... w/ Magpul followers.... are they available?

Any word on the 10/20 mags or a levered 10/10 mag?

Bagger
11-09-2007, 7:54 AM
I would like a few of this Levered mags for the AK:chris: