PDA

View Full Version : No Off the Hook Special 11-23-2011?

pchavez
11-22-2011, 8:29 PM
I'm not sure if i missed something somewhere along the way, but I didn't receive the e-mail for this weeks Off the Hook Special.

Am I the only one that didn't receive it?

dshortone
11-22-2011, 9:03 PM
I totally forgot about it!

...so yeah, where is it???

Ganner
11-23-2011, 7:38 AM
i didn't receive anything either...:(

ciscollector
11-23-2011, 7:52 AM
Nor did I, but I can't wait to see the Black Friday deals!

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-23-2011, 8:59 AM
I'm not sure if i missed something somewhere along the way, but I didn't receive the e-mail for this weeks Off the Hook Special.

Am I the only one that didn't receive it?

Sorry for the late response- as you discovered, there is no off-the-hook special for this week.

We'll post up our Friday Calguns Special and our one-page Black Friday in-store ad later.

That Black Friday ad is a mix of some of the Holiday Flyer items with additional specials on selected guns and ammo.

GUNS!!!!
11-23-2011, 9:01 AM
I was actually saddened at the fact there wasn't a deal... hahaha

cxr
11-23-2011, 4:10 PM
Sorry for the late response- as you discovered, there is no off-the-hook special for this week.

We'll post up our Friday Calguns Special and our one-page Black Friday in-store ad later.

That Black Friday ad is a mix of some of the Holiday Flyer items with additional specials on selected guns and ammo.

Later ..... its later alot of people are putting up there specials.. looking for yours!!!

tast101
11-23-2011, 5:03 PM
A black friday Flyer went out, guess this is replacing it for the week.

Distro
11-23-2011, 5:23 PM
Later ..... its later alot of people are putting up there specials.. looking for yours!!!

It's on their site as the weekly ad.

Heythatsneat
11-23-2011, 6:04 PM

am you saying there are more deals to have?