PDA

View Full Version : WTS - Stoeger Coach Shotgun, .410 Caliber

kkirkup
11-22-2011, 11:31 AM
SOLD SOLD

Original Winchester 1897 Pump Shotgun, 12GA. I bought it for my wife to use in Cowboy Action Shooting,(SASS) but she only tried three matches and quit. I bought it two years ago from a an older gentleman who had it for decades according to him . Serial Number 7525xx, it was mfg in 1924. Has 18 inch barrel (stamped FULL so must have been cut sometime in the past) and is in great shape, functions perfect. I looked at quite a few and this was the best I've seen. I paid $550 because it was in such good shape. Asking $450. C&R eligible. Located in Orange County, will meet close to transfer, 15-20 miles from Huntington Beach. (turners, Grant Boys, etc.) or C&R. PM Me for questions or email is better "ken.kirkup@yahoo.com"

I also will include an extra buttstock that has been shortened two inches for short armed shooters (Like my wife)

Will ship to FFL or C&R, Buyer pays shipping.

kkirkup
11-22-2011, 11:58 AM
PUMA SOLD Puma Model 92 lever action rifle in 38/357 caliber. I bought this for my wife for cowboy action shooting; she did three matches and then lost interest. I paid $500 for it and had the “Cowboy Action Job” the gunsmith at “Walker 47” in Orange County. Everything was polished and set for SASS matches ($175 value). Asking $480 OBO.

Cobra Derringer in 38 Special caliber (no 357 Magnum). Still in original box including all packaging. She shot about 10 rounds out of it. Asking $200. (see Pics)
I shoot 45 LC so they are no use to me. They have just been sitting in my safe. Puma also Has original box. Located in Orange County, will meet close to transfer, 15-20 miles from Huntington Beach. (Turners, Grant Boys, etc.). PM Me for questions or email ken.kirkup@yahoo.com

kkirkup
11-22-2011, 12:54 PM
TO THE OP: YOUR ADS WERE MERGED AS PER THE FOR SALE FORUM RULES

Stoeger Coach Gun (Double barrel Shotgun) in 410 Caliber. Nice checkered Walnut Stock, functions perfect. This was bought for my daughter to shoot in Cowboy Action shooting. She and my wife stopped doing it. She used it in three matches. It is in great shape, like new. I paid $429 at Sam Fowlers Gun Room in Orange County. I’m asking $320 OBO. The .410 caliber Coach Guns are a lot harder to find as opposed to the 12 Gauge.

They have just been sitting in my safe.. Located in Orange County, will meet close to transfer, 15-20 miles from Huntington Beach. (Turners, Grant Boys, etc.). PM Me for questions or email ken.kirkup@yahoo.com

kkirkup
11-22-2011, 2:19 PM
WTS – Uberti 1873 Rifle with 24 inch octagon Barrel. 45 Long Colt Caliber, Capacity 13+1. Case-Hardened Frame, Buttplate, and Lever.

This is the Uberti Clone of the famous Winchester 1873 Lever action Rifle. Cowboy Action Job performed by the late gunsmith at “Walker 47” in Orange County. I paid $1250 at EMF Guns for this beauty just over a year and a half ago and another $170 for the Action Job. It shoots and functions perfect. This is my 3rd Rifle in 45LC (I use a Winchester 94 and Puma 92) in my matches. I used this baby in only one match. It has less than 200 rounds (Light loads) thru it. I’m making room in my safe and I’m looking for $1000 for this Rifle. Comes with custom butt stock leather cover, lever wrap, and the original box and manual.

Located in Orange County, will meet close to transfer, 15-20 miles from Huntington Beach. (Turners, Grant Boys, etc.). PM Me for questions or email ken.kirkup@yahoo.com

kkirkup
11-25-2011, 9:35 AM
bump

kkirkup
11-29-2011, 10:15 AM
Bump