View Full Version : H&K P9S Sport Group III

11-21-2011, 8:06 PM
Make: Heckler Und Koch

Model: P9S Sport Gruppe III

Caliber: 9mm parabellum

Location (city or county): West Los Angeles

Price: $4500 USD or $4250 without the wood grip

Will ship (Y/N): No, cannot, off list.

Other info: Up for sale is the grail of my pistol collection, it is a ultra mint HK P9S SG III from 1981, IB date code, it is 30 years old! It comes with the correct serialized slides, four magazines, barrel weight alignment tool and allen wrenches from the factory. Also the manual, target and a letter from the original owner, a US Marine officer who was responsible for several HK products be adopted in the 80's. Awesome piece with some history. It also has the bakelight grip and a left hand custom Nills grip I had made for my hand. Left hand 95mm span in their deluxe wood, it was very expensive to get made! I have never fired it in the years I have had it and apparently the only one to fire it aside from HK was the marine officer and it was one magazine's worth in the early 80's. The case is original too, but not the fitted, it's an amazingly cheap case from the 80's with one broken latch. FTF in LA area only or OC, no trades, sorry, saving up for a new car.

Thanks for looking.

11-21-2011, 8:13 PM

11-23-2011, 8:04 PM
ttt for thanksgiving eve

11-27-2011, 6:44 PM
ttt the ad also has now gone national.

11-28-2011, 7:43 AM
great gun!

HK P9S is one of the best stock gun you can get: reliable and accurate. The design is completely different than P7 series and USP/Mk23/HK45/HK30. My P9S is the most accurate stock guns I have (with the exception of those stock "high-end" 1911's).

Too bad HK stopped its production.

11-29-2011, 7:57 PM
thanks fellas, back up, off to auction soon.