PDA

View Full Version : Agenda 21 and Public lands lock ups

Hunt
11-19-2011, 7:20 PM
I told ya so http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YVTGK1uYqJo please help this go viral

xgi1991
11-19-2011, 8:18 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/18/whats-with-newt-gingrich-and-agenda-21/

Agenda 21 has been in full swing for quit some time

CA357
11-19-2011, 9:34 PM
I'm involved with the Mother Lode Tea Party and we are all over this. Unfortunately, its tentacles are everywhere and it is essentially a full time job to monitor this travesty.

Hey xgi, I passed through your neck of the woods today on the way to the gun show in Sonora.

Hunt
11-20-2011, 7:08 AM
I'm involved with the Mother Lode Tea Party and we are all over this. Unfortunately, its tentacles are everywhere and it is essentially a full time job to monitor this travesty.

Hey xgi, I passed through your neck of the woods today on the way to the gun show in Sonora.

good we need to build a massive resistance movement

DemocracyEnaction
11-20-2011, 7:37 AM
This must be stopped but I fear we will have to wait until they make a major move.

Yugo
11-20-2011, 7:49 AM
how about this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeCpLcjxOq4&NR=1

Hunt
11-20-2011, 8:11 AM
^^^^thanks that is an excellent truthful video---it's just a matter of another manufactured crisis now for the NWO to make a major move. Looks like the manipulated useful idiots of the Occupation movement will be playing a big role. Just wait and see, Obummer has ordered 20,000 troops home.

DemocracyEnaction
11-20-2011, 8:36 AM
The occupy retards make me sick. I drive by their camp every day on my way to work. There used to be a little flea market there. Street vendors would sell trinkets to tourists coming in on the cruise lines and such. It's not there because the Hippies are occupying it. THEREBY TAKING JOBS FROM PEOPLE. They marched up market street last week and occupied a Bank of America. Isn't that some form of attempted robbery. They just sit around in their tents an do Nothing. Oxygen Wasters. That plaza on the Embarcadero looks like a scene from the grapes of wrath. It was a bustling tourist attraction. What a shame. I think we should rent a D-9 and end it.:44:

JAGACIDA
11-20-2011, 8:39 AM
This is going hot and heavy up here in Maine, Obama/Clinton wants to put away 3.2 million acres for conservation purposes. We aren't giving in!

Hunt
11-20-2011, 9:44 AM
the Occupation will end up being the epitomy of "useful idiots" begging for the enslavement of the masses it's just a matter of time. Obummer's organizing minions, marxists and the unions are all over the shadows of the So CA political theatre. Why start a civil war when the masses can be manipulated into begging for their enslavement.

UNKNOWN SOLDIER
11-21-2011, 9:32 AM
the Occupation will end up being the epitomy of "useful idiots" begging for the enslavement of the masses it's just a matter of time. Obummer's organizing minions, marxists and the unions are all over the shadows of the So CA political theatre. Why start a civil war when the masses can be manipulated into begging for their enslavement.

Wholeheartedly agree. All the OWS movement wants is more government. They don't see that government is the problem. Anything government touches goes down the crapper. Ppl are genuinely pissed about a the current state of affairs that we are living under but they don't know that they are being played. We need no more government , **** look at our state we went from number 1 in education to almost last since the Dept. of Educ. took over. And that's just one example. Agenda 21 is real scary **** and it can happen, either we stand together or hang separately.

chris
11-21-2011, 4:36 PM
it's all about control nothing more nothing less.

Okami
11-21-2011, 7:28 PM
True words:chris:

it's all about control nothing more nothing less.