View Full Version : FFL in Eureka Area who does OLLs . . . You know the drill

02-24-2007, 3:02 PM
Not much to elaborate on here. I've called every store I can think of in the Eureka area, and most were ready to hang up on me as soon as the words "off-list receiver" were spoken.

I suppose I'm willing to make a trip out of it, but I have never purchased a firearm outside of my local area, and I'm concerned with having to make multiple trips to fill out the paperwork, then getting the gun itself after the waiting period's over.

Soo . . . any ideas?

Mssr. Eleganté
02-24-2007, 3:40 PM
Have you tried contacting D.D.'s Ranch in New York?

DD's Ranch, LLC
phone: (716)937-7779
fax: (716)937-3418
email: support@ddsranch.com

He has a list of FFL's on file that will do OLL transfers. He is very helpful about going through the list to find an FFL close to you. He has a few on file near me so I can call each one to see who has the cheapest transfer fees.

D.D.'s Ranch often posts in the for sale section here when he gets a new batch of OLL's.

02-24-2007, 3:44 PM
pm me with your phone #

HUTCH 7.62
02-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Call Jones fort in Redding I belive they still do OLL transfers still bit of a drive though. BTW Nice shot in redding can supply you with all your Ar-15 Parts needs.

02-25-2007, 2:29 PM
I have actually found two FFLs that will do AR transfers, but I still can't find one that will do an AK. Here's the info on them, in case someone else from this area is trying to find the same info as I am:

Nor-Cal Firearms
Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 476-8217

Grundman's Sporting Goods
75 Wildwood Ave
Rio Dell, CA 95562
(707) 764-5744

DD's Ranch is actually the place I was going to buy the AK from, anyway. I haven't thought about contacting them to see if they had any local FFL's on file that were willing. I'll contact them sometime this week and see if they can help me.

02-25-2007, 5:08 PM
Have you tried Pauls Guns last I talked to him he had AR lowers and FAL uppers. Don't know if he does the ak thing or not. Anyone dealt with Nor CA firearms in Eureka? Last time I talked to them was when this first started and they basically laughed at me and said they would sell me a stripped Fab10 for the low asking price of $450.