PDA

View Full Version : Discontinued Browning Safes for CGN Members Only

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-19-2011, 7:46 AM
Ok, we're going to give this a shot...

We had a special buy on these two Browning safes.
Regular Price was $1349.99 for the e-Lock model; $1249.99 for the combo lock.

We ran these at the Kearny Mesa Grand Re-Opening Sale for $999.98 and $899.98 respectively.

We have 6 e-Locks and 12 combo lock safes available for CGN members before we release our close-out pricing to all of our customers.

CGN prices are $879.98 and $779.98 respectively!

As with any closeout, not all stores have these models on display and some of these remaining safes are floor models but they've only been in stores for a month or less. And these markdowns are deeper than we generally give for floor models.

First come, first served; no telephone "holds" on these safes, please.

1) If you're interested, contact your nearest store and inquire if they have one on display; if not they can tell you if a nearby store does for you to take a look at.

2) They can also let you know if we have any remaining in our warehouse.

3) PLEASE contact the store; if you PM us here at CGN, we do not have real time access to inventory numbers when we are away from the office so we cannot give you that information.

4) As we get down to the remaining last safes, there is always a possibility that a model may get "oversold". If that happens, we will gladly refund you or alternately see if you'd be interested in any other closeout safes we may have or have access to.

5) Delivery- we utilize two delivery service companies to assist you with delivery and/or set-up. Our stores have that information and can assist with pricing outlines- based on your individual needs and geographic location, prices can vary.

Prices are good immediately and will be good until we are completely out-of-stock.

We will release these prices to all customers on December 2nd if we have any safes left on-hand.

Calguns.net members only; coupon must be presented at time of sale.
Click on the link for the coupon.

Discontinued Browning Safes for Calguns Members (http://www.turners.com/calguns/calgunspromo_2011-11-19.html)

http://www.turners.com/calguns/images/calguns-promo_2011-11-19.gif

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-19-2011, 9:52 AM
While we do not deliver or install safes, we have two companies that we partner with who can.

Our newest partner is a Calguns.net Vendor/Retailer member Boswell Safe and Vault Co. aka TheSafeMover (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/member.php?u=92201) .

Curtis is providing delivery and installation services for our Kearny Mesa and San Marcos customers as well as customers in Chino Hills, Corona, and San Bernardino.

Prices will vary based on the size/weight of the safe you are buying and the type of delivery or install that you need- garage, in-house, upstairs, bolt down (guys it's the best $25 you'll ever spend- we hear about folks who've had their entire safe dragged out of the house almost monthly... :facepalm:) and may also vary if you're located beyond his normal delivery range.

You'll make payment arrangements directly with Boswell after you've paid for your safe. Here is their current price list and contact info.

http://www.turners.com/calguns/images/Boswell Safe And Vault Delivery Info.jpg

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-19-2011, 9:54 AM
We also utilize GP Freight for safe deliveries for our customers located in Los Angeles, Orange and portions of Riverside or San Bernardino Co. that may fall outside of Boswell's normal delivery area.

Please contact our stores for the latest price info for GP Freight.

LBDamned
11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Holy Moly@!!! :eek: That's an awesome deal!

Sadly it's about 3" wider than I can fit :o otherwise I'd be all over this!!!!!

Damn, everything else about this safe is perfect

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Sadly it's about 3" wider than I can fit...

You want to borrow a sawzall or a sledge...? :)

glenntuc
11-26-2011, 10:08 PM
order one today will have tue, guys at corana great to deal with!
thanks for cal-guns deal

TheExpertish
11-28-2011, 7:50 PM
I've had my eye on this safe when I heard about the Kearney Mesa sale. Was going to ask how much they weigh but saw on Browning's site they're listed at 510 lbs.