PDA

View Full Version : Turner's Fountain Valley

Jpcm
11-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Just wanted to say thank you for the hard work and great customer service I receive every time I go in there. I'm always welcomed by the angel behind the register as soon as I walk in and if I'm within view of any if the gentleman behind the counter they always go out of their way to help me find what I need or answer any questions I have. I look forward to giving you my business for as long as I live in this wretched state. Just wanted to let you know that your service isn't going unrecognized. It's been a long 240 hours.. See you tomorrow

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-18-2011, 1:18 PM
Thanks for the feedback; we appreciate it!

Napalm Bulldog
11-18-2011, 2:21 PM
Hope the OP doesnt mind but since there is this thread I have a Kudos for the same store. I went in with my wife today. Mike helped her look thru some guns that would best suit her interest in what she was looking for. She was very suprised how helpful he was and the friendly environment. She does not like gun stores much. Not that she dislikes guns but more how at gun stores the guys usually talk down to her because she is a female. Mike answered all of her questions and now we have a better idea on what handgun to get her. I wound up buying box of 9mm +P winchester JHP they had on sale. They had quite a few boxes. Wish I had more money, Would of wound up buying more than one box. Very positive experiance!

Thank you

Jpcm
11-18-2011, 4:22 PM
I don't mind at all.. I was hoping there would be some more positive feedback.. It seems these days people only write reviews to gripe about something. I was also in there today picking up my mossberg 500. There was some scratches on the receiver and they handled the issue immediately. Two of the guys were all over it making sure I left happy (in less than 20 minutes). They apologized a couple of times for the inconvenience. Though I wasn't even upset because of how well they handled it. I also picked up their black friday catalog.. I just wish I had the funds for one of the kimber 1911's, or the s&w m&p 9, or xd-9, our ruger 10/22.. Ok I'm not really going to list everything I want but if I had about 10 g's laying around I'd be a be a happy well armed man

Heythatsneat
11-18-2011, 5:28 PM
Just wanted to say thank you for the hard work and great customer service I receive every time I go in there. I'm always welcomed by the angel behind the register as soon as I walk in and if I'm within view of any if the gentleman behind the counter they always go out of their way to help me find what I need or answer any questions I have. I look forward to giving you my business for as long as I live in this wretched state. Just wanted to let you know that your service isn't going unrecognized. It's been a long 240 hours.. See you tomorrow

too much the truth.

but in all seriousness, it seems like turners gets a bad rap in other gun shops ive been in (i wont name the specific store).

ive never had a single complaint about any turners i have been in with the exception that if theres a gun i want, its usually out of stock lol. but even that is no big deal to me because the down payment program locks the sale price.

i just hate seeing employees talk trash on their competitors. you represent your store. dont make yourself and your shop look like that.

...just my .02..

Dirtbiker
11-20-2011, 1:00 PM
I've been going in the FV Turners for 20 years and I have always received good service. BTW I love the weekly Calguns specials. It has caused me to spend way more that I usually would.

Sgt. J Beezy
11-20-2011, 1:04 PM
Jonathan is also GTG!!!

FV Turners and Ranch Cucamonga are GTG!!!

If in R.C. Look for Blue. Great guy.

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-21-2011, 8:37 PM
I've been going in the FV Turners for 20 years and I have always received good service. BTW I love the weekly Calguns specials. It has caused me to spend way more that I usually would.

Jonathan is also GTG!!!

FV Turners and Ranch Cucamonga are GTG!!!

If in R.C. Look for Blue. Great guy.

Thanks guys; we'll pass your thanks (and ours) onto these hardworking guys.

frahuang
12-27-2011, 7:15 PM
Recently bought a pistol from the FV location. Did the HSC, DROS, and paid all under an hour, this is what I call excellent customer service. Everyone treated me like a valued customer, specially the gentleman Tien behind the gun counter. Will definitely come back in future.

jink122
12-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Pasadena and Fountain Valley have been very positive experiences. Others which I will not name have not.

triplestack3
12-28-2011, 12:27 AM
I've bought quite a few firearms from the Fountain Valley store and have had good experiences there. The two times I was at the Kearney Mesa store were also nice. Good service and very efficient.

I have been to a couple other locations and did not have the same good experiences.

gr8dragon88
01-01-2012, 10:05 AM
I've been at many Turners and Fountain Valley is at the top of my favorite list. Both Mike and Jim are great managers who routinely go out of their way to get business done for their customers and their attitudes reflect on the staff well. However, as I learned day 1 in boot camp from drill instructors, even in an elite organization, there will always be the 10% of people who don't fit in or want to follow the program. At other stores, this ratio is more like 20%, which is good news for Mike and Jim.

Overall, I'd rank the OC stores above San Diego, then Riverside/Corona stores. The LA stores seem to operate like government places (i.e. DMV, court houses), where management and staff don't seem to care much about customers needs, inefficient and even bicker among themselves in front of customers.