View Full Version : My new RifleGear build!

11-16-2011, 6:19 PM
I am fully on the riflegear bandwagon now. :D

I finished my first AR build and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to the guys (Ryan in particular) at RifleGear for their assistance.

RG Aggressor Lower
RG 16" midlength upper (standard handguards for now...)
PSA lpk MOE grip
ACS stock group
MBUS rear sight
Magpul 10/20s for mags

I shot it last week at the range for break-in/sight-in and couldn't be happier. The groupings were ridiculously awesome for iron sights / brand new barrel. I went through well over 100 rounds and didn't have a single FTE/FTF. The machining/build quality is top notch.

Quad rail (probably YHM / Midwest)
Vortex Viper PST 1-4x
who knows what else! lol

All I can say is, I couldn't be more pleased with the service and product I got from RG. They have definitely earned my long-term support. Keep up the great work guys.

(sorry for the pic quality - just my cell phone....will be taking 'better' pics with the DSLR soon)

11-17-2011, 3:55 PM
Looks great! :donatello:

11-27-2011, 3:37 PM
Very cool!
Thank you for sharing your build. We appreciate the positive response as well.

Be sure to stop by if you need anything else :)

01-04-2012, 9:36 PM
aaaaand stop by for more stuff I did...LOL damn you guys!

My brother ended up getting me an Omega 9 for christmas so I put that on...and today I stopped by during my lunch break and picked up magpul rail panels, an angled foregrip, a bcm charging handle, and a surefire muzzle brake. whew!

Mucho thanks to Austin for the help today...and Ryan too (again). You guys rock man. Here are some pics. Austin - the magpul rail panels weren't terrible to install....maybe they like the omega rails? Who knows, they weren't that bad - definitely not super easy, but not as bad as I thought.

I can't wait to take her out again now that all the new goodies are installed (also installed is a Vortex strikefire cowitnessed with the front sight, thanks to the wifey).

Also, I have to reiterate how awesome the customer service is. Austin saw on my DL that it was just my birthday and so he hooked me up with a free RifleGear t-shirt. Thanks dude!