PDA

View Full Version : My new RifleGear build!

Badkharma
11-16-2011, 6:19 PM
I am fully on the riflegear bandwagon now. :D

I finished my first AR build and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to the guys (Ryan in particular) at RifleGear for their assistance.

Specs:

RG Aggressor Lower
RG 16" midlength upper (standard handguards for now...)
PSA lpk MOE grip
ACS stock group
MBUS rear sight
Magpul 10/20s for mags

I shot it last week at the range for break-in/sight-in and couldn't be happier. The groupings were ridiculously awesome for iron sights / brand new barrel. I went through well over 100 rounds and didn't have a single FTE/FTF. The machining/build quality is top notch.

Planned:

Quad rail (probably YHM / Midwest)
Vortex Viper PST 1-4x
who knows what else! lol

All I can say is, I couldn't be more pleased with the service and product I got from RG. They have definitely earned my long-term support. Keep up the great work guys.

(sorry for the pic quality - just my cell phone....will be taking 'better' pics with the DSLR soon)

Anchors
11-17-2011, 3:55 PM
Looks great! :donatello:

Riflegear
11-27-2011, 3:37 PM
Very cool!
Thank you for sharing your build. We appreciate the positive response as well.

Be sure to stop by if you need anything else :)

Badkharma
01-04-2012, 9:36 PM
aaaaand stop by for more stuff I did...LOL damn you guys!

My brother ended up getting me an Omega 9 for christmas so I put that on...and today I stopped by during my lunch break and picked up magpul rail panels, an angled foregrip, a bcm charging handle, and a surefire muzzle brake. whew!

Mucho thanks to Austin for the help today...and Ryan too (again). You guys rock man. Here are some pics. Austin - the magpul rail panels weren't terrible to install....maybe they like the omega rails? Who knows, they weren't that bad - definitely not super easy, but not as bad as I thought.

I can't wait to take her out again now that all the new goodies are installed (also installed is a Vortex strikefire cowitnessed with the front sight, thanks to the wifey).

Also, I have to reiterate how awesome the customer service is. Austin saw on my DL that it was just my birthday and so he hooked me up with a free RifleGear t-shirt. Thanks dude!