PDA

View Full Version : One-Handgun-per-Thirty-Days-Requirement

seainc
11-10-2011, 10:33 PM
I done a DROS 3 days ago, Can I paid for another one but have you hold it for 27 days then DROS it? Thanks

Slicendice
11-10-2011, 10:53 PM
It's doable. I'm still on my 30-day timeout and put another handgun on layaway. I'll be paying it off and starting the DROS right after the 30-days is up. If all goes as planned, I'll have my Rock Island 1911 tactical home on Dec 1st. :D

seainc
11-10-2011, 10:59 PM
Got it, Thank you for the idea.

It's doable. I'm still on my 30-day timeout and put another handgun on layaway. I'll be paying it off and starting the DROS right after the 30-days is up. If all goes as planned, I'll have my Rock Island 1911 tactical home on Dec 1st. :D

Moving Chicane
11-11-2011, 8:08 AM
I'll second this as I've done it as well. (Bought two pistols at once (not sure what I was thinking) and did the 10-day wait to pick up the first, while the 30-day rule started when the DROS on gun #1 was filed). I'll go back and DROS the second one after 30 days and start the 10-day wait on #2 then.

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-11-2011, 12:40 PM
I done a DROS 3 days ago, Can I paid for another one but have you hold it for 27 days then DROS it? Thanks

I'll second this as I've done it as well. (Bought two pistols at once (not sure what I was thinking) and did the 10-day wait to pick up the first, while the 30-day rule started when the DROS on gun #1 was filed). I'll go back and DROS the second one after 30 days and start the 10-day wait on #2 then.

We have quite a few customers who are in the one-gun-a-month club- multiple guns in line as they DROS one every 30 days.

Each month they DROS their next one and if we're doing things right, they'll buy a new one each time they come in to DROS or pick up their prior purchases :D