PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Company

onequickshift
11-10-2011, 7:57 PM
You guys able to get their rifles? Hearing LOTS and LOTS of great things about them.

shark92651
11-11-2011, 6:35 AM
I would put our rifles and uppers up against theirs any day of the week ;)

onequickshift
11-11-2011, 4:37 PM
:O really? I would love to see someone right about your guys rifles in direct comp with theirs, or dd :) or all 3! Saw Daniel Defense's abuse video a while back, was kinda shocked and amazed lol.

onequickshift
11-12-2011, 5:04 PM
Write* about your guys rifles in compare to others. Like Palm's, curious how things stack up.

Like this for instance:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=498879

Redlinegts
11-12-2011, 6:39 PM
They seem to have a lot of information about their uppers on their website and a lot of different configurations. Here is a 16" Midlength upper that I have my eye on :)

http://www.riflegear.com/p-752-riflegear-16-midlength-chf-complete-upper.aspx

gsrious
11-13-2011, 7:04 AM
you guys, rifle gear uppers are gtg. im pretty sure they are daniel defense uppers branded just for them.

onequickshift
11-13-2011, 7:13 PM
you guys AND GALS, rifle gear uppers are gtg. im pretty sure they are daniel defense uppers branded just for them.

Just curious on how they match up. Just watched a friend who came back from service last year, shoot the hell out of guys with a noveske, larue, lwrc, rifles, with his bravo and smith and wesson, the sw rifle is actually FROM RIFLE GEAR, so I was amazed. Name brand doesn't mean one becomes uber over night :D

But was curious, cause I've seen damage test done on a Daniel Rifle, so if that IS what RG's uppers are, than, thats some tasty and cost effective **** right there.

Balancing this right now, cause I need some more rifles in California, but after working Sema auto show, and buying a few automotive projects a bit strapped.

But really loving Bravo, got to shoot, honestly, doesn't feel that diff from my other rifles, but still. Was just wondering if anyone put such brands head to head.

Thanks for everyones post though :)

Anchors
11-13-2011, 7:14 PM
you guys, rifle gear uppers are gtg. im pretty sure they are daniel defense uppers branded just for them.

Yes, they are.
Taking nothing away from BCM, as they are great quality products, RifleGear's uppers are complete DD uppers (including BCG/CHF barrel), plus you can pick it up, hold it, and check it out in person before you commit your money to it. :)
That and supporting a California firearms dealer are my main bonus points.
They also give you the option to pick your configuration (like if you want a VTAC handguard or something).

Plus BCM is also out of stock on comparable mid-length and carbine standard uppers (as of 11/13/2011 at 8:13PM)

951temec
11-14-2011, 8:04 AM
[QUOTE=onequickshift;7492932]Just curious on how they match up. Just watched a friend who came back from service last year, shoot the hell out of guys with a noveske, larue, lwrc, rifles, with his bravo and smith and wesson, the sw rifle is actually FROM RIFLE GEAR, so I was amazed. Name brand doesn't mean one becomes uber over night :D
[QUOTE]

Man those noveske uppers are nice, shot a friend of a friend of a friend's too bad the upper alone costs like twice what my gun costs. he also had a LMT ar-10

and a knights armament upper for another ar-15. very nice, i don't think BCM/DD really competes with those brands, especially when you look at the price point, but theyare nice for what you get. those were of the first guns i've ever shot

Badkharma
11-16-2011, 6:12 PM
RifleGear upper is awesome. I have one...(16" midlength) :D

I have yet to experience a single FTE/FTF. The quality is top notch, guys. Buy with confidence.