PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun with detachable magazine

g2jap
02-20-2007, 7:41 PM
I saw a post in another forum and can not remember the name but it is a shotgun with a detachable mag and iit is not the drum mazine you can put on a shotgun it comes like that.

KUJO
02-20-2007, 7:46 PM
Are you talking about the saiga. There are also a lot of kits to make the mossberg 500 or remingtion 870 take mags.

M. Sage
02-20-2007, 7:47 PM
You can have a detachable magazine on anything but a semi-auto shotgun.

peepshowal
02-20-2007, 8:00 PM
I saw a post in another forum and can not remember the name but it is a shotgun with a detachable mag and iit is not the drum mazine you can put on a shotgun it comes like that.

Are you thinking of the Valtro model PM5? It is an Italian made pump shotgun with detachable box magazine.
Or the now defunct Techno Arms (South Africa) and their model Mag 7? Again pump with box mag and 60mm long 12ga ammo that is impossible to find.

Hopi
02-20-2007, 8:04 PM
You can have a detachable magazine on anything but a semi-auto shotgun.

mmmmmmmmm Bullet Button + Saiga 12ga.....:D

g2jap
02-20-2007, 8:11 PM
That one was it the Valtro PM5

g2jap
02-20-2007, 8:12 PM
Have you used one, if you have do you like it and how many does the mag hold

M. Sage
02-20-2007, 8:24 PM
mmmmmmmmm Bullet Button + Saiga 12ga.....:D

Hmm, now how to get a Bullet Button to work with an AK mag release.

peepshowal
02-20-2007, 8:30 PM
Have you used one, if you have do you like it and how many does the mag hold

Bought one a little over a year ago. Have been much more involved in the OLL thing and have to admit to not having used it as yet. I have a couple other shotguns I shoot fairly regularly if that's any better excuse.
The mags hold seven rounds. Comes with pistol grip stock or a top folding stock and have even seen pictures of a side folder but no one I spoke with knew how to get one. There is a pretty good write-up about these and many others on http://world.guns.ru .

DedEye
02-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Might you be referring to the Knoxx Sidewinder kit? I've been meaning to create a thread in here asking if anyone had one, especially one they wanted to sell.