PDA

View Full Version : Best customer service hands down!

DJmickonis
11-09-2011, 5:38 PM
Great place just to ask questions or look around. I had the pleasure of meeting Brian and he made it feel like he had all the time in the world to just answer all my questions. Probably not gonna be going anywhere else for a while. Thanks Riflegear.

Riflegear
11-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Thank you for the kind words DJ... it is our pleasure to spend the time with you to answer your questions. Having great customers makes customer service really easy!

Paul053
11-13-2011, 1:17 PM
Great place just to ask questions or look around. I had the pleasure of meeting Brian and he made it feel like he had all the time in the world to just answer all my questions. Probably not gonna be going anywhere else for a while. Thanks Riflegear.

Just went in for the first time today. Brian helped me out as well and I can reiterate what the OP previously said. He never rushed me or talked down to me. I'm new to firearms and I've been to many gun stores where customers speak in hushed and humbled tones as to not offend the staff as if they were some wise keepers of secret knowledge. Yeah...you guys are probably going to be my go to gun store. Thanks again for the help Brian.

walletclan
11-14-2011, 8:21 AM
I went there a few weeks ago and picked Sonny's brain for about an hour. I really appreciate being able to get my questions answered and get the goods that I need easily and at a great price.

I am going shopping there tomorrow!