PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Beto!

MFortie
11-09-2011, 2:27 PM
Beto at the Kearny Mesa store went out of his way to locate and arrange the transfer of a particular rifle for me today! OUTSTANDING customer service!

He answered the phone before opening hours, went over what I was looking for and had all my paperwork ready to go when I stopped by at lunch. Russ filled out the DROS forms and got me on my way lickety-split! Thanks guys!

Gotta say this is a MAJOR turnaround from the episode a couple years back when as the first customer in the store and wanting to do a PPT, we were told 'we don't have time' (no other customers were there yet.) I swore off Turner's after that experience, but Beto pulled me back into the fold today!

Thanks again,

Mark :)

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-09-2011, 2:58 PM
Beto at the Kearny Mesa store went out of his way to locate and arrange the transfer of a particular rifle for me today! OUTSTANDING customer service!

He answered the phone before opening hours, went over what I was looking for and had all my paperwork ready to go when I stopped by at lunch. Russ filled out the DROS forms and got me on my way lickety-split! Thanks guys!

Gotta say this is a MAJOR turnaround from the episode a couple years back when as the first customer in the store and wanting to do a PPT, we were told 'we don't have time' (no other customers were there yet.) I swore off Turner's after that experience, but Beto pulled me back into the fold today!

Thanks again,

Mark :)

Thanks for sharing that with everyone. Beto's got his team pointed in the right direction and they'll do even better with a larger store and a larger selection of product.