PDA

View Full Version : Beretta U22 Optics

r1fo
02-20-2007, 4:30 PM
I recently purchased a Beretta U22 Neo in order to improve on all the bad habits I've been picking up over the years (flinching, anticipation, trigger pull, etc). As good as all that is, I feel that my space pistol needs an appropriate space sight. I've thought of sticking an aimpoint or an eotech on there but they just look so huge and unappealing - Does anyone have an idea for an optic that will maintain the look of the gun and still allow for accurate sighting?

PS I'd like to note that shouting "PWEW! PWEW!", "OUT OF AMMO, RELOAD RELOAD!" and "M-M-MONSTERKILL!!!" while shooting is a requirement for this gun. (Space helmet and hand radio are optional) :D

ns3v3n
02-20-2007, 10:29 PM
how does it shoot and how much did you get it for? it is a damn space pistol tho. just watch your six for giant bugs and other nasty things out there. :D

blkA4alb
02-20-2007, 10:36 PM
This Bushnell has been more than satisfactory and didn't cost more than $150.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/blkA4alb/PICT0001.jpg

megavolt121
02-20-2007, 10:42 PM
how does it shoot and how much did you get it for? it is a damn space pistol tho. just watch your six for giant bugs and other nasty things out there. I have a 6" INOX. Shoots straight. Picked it up for $320 @ Targetmasters.

r1fo
02-20-2007, 11:13 PM
how does it shoot and how much did you get it for? it is a damn space pistol tho. just watch your six for giant bugs and other nasty things out there. :D

Those things really sneak up on you, you need to really watch out for the giant brain bug they have leading them!

What type of sight is that on your profile pic? I remember having seen that before but the name always escapes me.

That bushnell doesn't look bad either... I guess I'm a sucker for looks :cool:

ns3v3n
02-20-2007, 11:16 PM
that's the buckmark i want to get, with a barrel and muzzle brake on there, but they are not for sale in california. lol. but it looks cool so i had it on there. i wish i have that pistol.