PDA

View Full Version : WTS LNIB TRIJICON ACOG TA31F-G, .223 BDC & LARUE MOUNT (LT-681) *SOLD*

STiiBS
11-08-2011, 10:57 AM
*** SOLD to stretch ***

I Have For Sale:

(1) LNIB Trijicon ACOG TA31F-G (Green Chevron/.223 BDC)

I purchased this for a deployment which just got cancelled so I'd rather sell this to free up some much needed funds. I purchased it on Calguns.net and the previous owner stated he used it at the Range once for Zero/Function. If I didn't mention that it was used once you would think it was Brand New from the condition that it's in.

Since I purchased this Optic last week, I have not used or mounted it at all. I also purchased and installed (1) Brand New Larue Tactical RCO ACOG Mount (LT-681) I purchased this mount due to the smaller and more compact footprint it takes up on the Rail as well as for the ability to move the Optic back for the proper eye relief.

This Optic Package includes everything pictured and listed:

LNIB Trijicon TA31F-G ACOG, .223 BDC
Trijicon/Pelican Carrying Case
Trijicon ACOG Owner's Manual
Original Trijicon Warranty/Product Registration Card (Blank/Unfilled)
Trijicon TA51 ACOG Mount
Trijicon ACOG Neoprene Scope-Coat
Brand New Larue Tactical Trijicon ACOG RCO LT-681 Mount, Dillo, Dillow Dust

I'm asking $ 910 Shipped USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation OR $ 900 FTF. I prefer DISCRETE PayPal as a GIFT but will accept USPS Money Orders as well and Cash for FTF.

This item is located in Northridge, California and would be willing to meet for a FTF in the following areas:

San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, Burbank/Glendale, Santa Monica/West Los Angeles

Post an "I'll Take It" here in the Thread then EMAIL me.

stiibs@hotmail.com

Thanks.