PDA

View Full Version : Consignment guns in SoCal?

Outlaw
02-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Where do you find good deals on consignments in SoCal?

desertram800
02-20-2007, 11:05 AM
what's consignment?

indetrucks
02-20-2007, 11:29 AM
what's consignment?

Guns being sold by dealers/shops for people like you and me. We tell em what we want for the item and they mark it up to pay their consignment fee, or take a percent of your sale.

www.Turners.com has consignments guns and there are a few locations in So. Cal

The other place I know of off habd is Martin B. Retting just off Washington and the 405 frwy in Culver City??
www.retting.com but I would call retting or go in, they don't seem to be as updated on their web site as Turners is.

Hope this helps

SnWnMe
02-20-2007, 12:13 PM
There are no good consignment deals in SoCal but here are some of the places to check:

SoCal Guns in San Diego.

Duncan's in San Marcos

The Shootist in Murrieta

and Retting.

nosewitdot
02-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Check Ade's too

Ninja45
02-20-2007, 1:14 PM
Check your local pawn shop. There are some bargains there and a few gems.

Ninja45

HowardW56
02-20-2007, 8:16 PM
Guns being sold by dealers/shops for people like you and me. We tell em what we want for the item and they mark it up to pay their consignment fee, or take a percent of your sale.

www.Turners.com (http://www.Turners.com) has consignments guns and there are a few locations in So. Cal

The other place I know of off habd is Martin B. Retting just off Washington and the 405 frwy in Culver City??
www.retting.com (http://www.retting.com) but I would call retting or go in, they don't seem to be as updated on their web site as Turners is.

Hope this helps

I don't think Martin B. Retting does consignment sales. They would rather buy the guns and sell them on AuctionArms.com. I asked about it one day when I was in there. I understand it from a business point of view, there is more profit with the same or less paperwork.

But they keep selling great guns out of state....