PDA

View Full Version : You are turning it around!

wtkaiser
11-07-2011, 7:18 PM
Guys (and gals),

I'd like to say that after my rant a few weeks ago regarding bullet and powder selection in the Corona store, you guys seem to have turned it around and gotten a pretty decent selection of goodies in there. Now, I am sure this is coincidence, and I am sure you had it "in the works" for a while. But I appreciate it, nonetheless. There are still holes in the displays, but that's probably a sign that your selections make sense. So kudos, take a bow!

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Guys (and gals),

I'd like to say that after my rant a few weeks ago regarding bullet and powder selection in the Corona store, you guys seem to have turned it around and gotten a pretty decent selection of goodies in there. Now, I am sure this is coincidence, and I am sure you had it "in the works" for a while. But I appreciate it, nonetheless. There are still holes in the displays, but that's probably a sign that your selections make sense. So kudos, take a bow!

Thank you; we still have a ways to go and once we get our online act together, it'll really be radically different than it was just 3 months ago.

Thanks again for your feedback; we appreciate it.