PDA

View Full Version : Boyt Injection-Molded ar-15 Case *New* $150.00

weakling
11-06-2011, 9:05 PM
Hello I received this case as a gift but I cant see myself ever using it, so its up for sale at a great price!
Same case as in this pic:
http://www.guncases.us/images/boyt-h-series-assault-rifle-gun-case-h3-lg.jpg
$150.00 obo
Its a very heavy, indestructible and waterproof case, great for protecting your guns
Pickup in or around San Jose, CA. or just pay for the cost of shipping.

weakling
11-08-2011, 2:28 PM
Still available

weakling
11-10-2011, 2:30 PM
Come get it, Still available!

weakling
11-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Still Available

weakling
11-14-2011, 5:29 AM
btt

weakling
11-19-2011, 7:34 AM
Still available!

weakling
11-30-2011, 8:38 AM
Still available.

jocww
12-06-2011, 9:49 AM
is it plastic or aluminum? Does it come with any locks? Tsa approved?

weakling
12-15-2011, 8:55 AM
It is plastic, here are the specs:

Boyt H Series Injection-Molded Cases

High-impact resin exceeds airline specifications
Waterproof and dustproof
Increased width for large objective scopes
Stainless steel wheels and latches

If you want a tough-as-nails gun case that will last a lifetime, these cases are perfect for your needs. Each is constructed of custom-formulated, high-impact resin that exceeds all military- and airline-testing specifications. The case is O-ring-sealed for total waterproof and dustproof protection and has a built-in pressure relief valve. The Boyt double cases are wider than conventional double-capacity cases to comfortably fit two scoped rifles with large objectives. Collapsible, comfort grip handles and stainless steel, ball-bearing wheels promote easy transport, whether carrying or rolling through an airport. High-density, easy-to-customize foam interior cushions your firearms and stabilizes them if the case is dropped. Stainless steel, powder-coated draw latches are user-friendly and will not accidentally open. Cases can be stacked on top of each other for secure, space-saving storage and transport. Molded-in lockable hasps. Lifetime warranty. Made in USA.
Double Breakdown Case not shown.