PDA

View Full Version : Turners Pasadena Inefficiency Issue~

ryan0320
11-06-2011, 4:23 PM
Hi all,

I just want to make a statement regarding to issues at Turners of Pasadena.
I go to Turners of Pasadena on bi-week basis for some good deals and clean supplies.
I did PPT about 6 to 7 times over there last year.
Heck~~ I even bought my first gun over there....

This Sunday (11-06-11), I went there to get some calgun special ammo.
When I got there, no one was at the counter and there were few people waiting already.
I joined people's waiting group. 10 minutes gone by and no one was there...
Another 5 minutes went by and one person came to help customers.
I waited another 10 minutes for my turn to get ammo.
After 25 minutes, I finally got the ammo and went to the cashier...
There was one long waiting line and cashier said the computer is slow.
Therefore, I have waited another 10 minutes and the line isn't even moving.
This is where I have decide not to waste anytime here. I left items and walk out there. 40 minutes of my time was wasted for waiting on Turners.

Unfornately, this isn't one time deal. The similar thing happened about two or three weeks ago. We waited for 45 minutes for PPT and nothing is working through. We have decide to go to the other place for PPT.

This shows how poor the operation management of Turner @ Pasadena is.
There is no continuity plan if the computers goes down.
There isn't the single employee trying to ease customers' frustration and they kept joking around among themselves where customers were waiting unhappily.

From now, Turners of Pasadena will be off my list because I don't want to waste my time @ the place that doesn't have the customer service.

robz@turners
11-07-2011, 6:40 AM
Send me an e-mail at robz@turners.com so I can get more specific info from you.

I will review cameras and see what was going on.

There shouldn't ever be a time that the gun counter does not have employees on it. Thanks

vintagedude88
11-11-2011, 9:24 PM
I've been there where there was only one employee there and he was looking for a customer's gun in the back while the customer waited and then other customers walked in seeing absolutely no one at the counter wondering what was going on. At the same time when that happened there was no cashier either. Good thing Turner's customers are honest because for a period of at least 15min., it looked like no one was minding the store.

Raptor3000
11-11-2011, 9:28 PM
deleted

cannon
11-14-2011, 12:18 PM
OP I will agree with you on one point. The Pasadena store has the s l o w e s t cash register in the entire world.

I don't mean the guy running the register. I mean the register itself.

Distro
11-14-2011, 1:52 PM
OP I will agree with you on one point. The Pasadena store has the s l o w e s t cash register in the entire world.

I don't mean the guy running the register. I mean the register itself.

I agree with this. There are times when the person scans an item or types in a price, and there is a noticeable delay for the machine to actually respond. Those 30-60 second delays make you look at all the items you are purchasing and cringe. People are always helpful though and I have always had extremely fast service that it lessens the frustration with the register.