PDA

View Full Version : Saiga Rifles

vintagedude88
11-05-2011, 9:47 PM
You guys have been doing great in stocking more and more black rifles in the store. Most recently you started carrying Arsenal and now the Cugir rifles. Just wondering when will you guys start carrying Saiga rifles.

Really Saigas in its stock form is nothing exotic and fully CA compliant. Given its price point it would be a good seller. So any chance you guys can work out a deal to carry Saiga rifles in your stores anytime soon?

Pissedashell
11-06-2011, 3:51 AM
I am waiting to hear the reply, and / or dedicated thread announcing the good news here with mucho Bazangas of anticipations, oh to say the least!!:popcorn:
(and am holding off on the cheap online Saiga wares currently peppering the web, in order to buy one just from you, as a result of the hints I saw dropped in the threads here, just thought I would mention ... (was VERY close to buying online, and you posted that hint like within an hour:eek: so ... yeah. purchase averted, capiche?:p)

h0use
11-06-2011, 6:34 AM
I would like one in 308!

Turner's Outdoorsman
11-06-2011, 10:45 AM
You guys have been doing great in stocking more and more black rifles in the store. Most recently you started carrying Arsenal and now the Cugir rifles. Just wondering when will you guys start carrying Saiga rifles.

Really Saigas in its stock form is nothing exotic and fully CA compliant. Given its price point it would be a good seller. So any chance you guys can work out a deal to carry Saiga rifles in your stores anytime soon?

I am waiting to hear the reply, and / or dedicated thread announcing the good news here with mucho Bazangas of anticipations, oh to say the least!!:popcorn:
(and am holding off on the cheap online Saiga wares currently peppering the web, in order to buy one just from you, as a result of the hints I saw dropped in the threads here, just thought I would mention ... (was VERY close to buying online, and you posted that hint like within an hour:eek: so ... yeah. purchase averted, capiche?:p)

I would like one in 308!

Working on it ... see top of page here Saigas (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=451131&page=11)